going back to high school

Owen

I haven't seen fairy, my darling in twelve years,last time I saw her,she was six, she was the light in this dark world we live in, always smiling,flitting around the academy hospital like a fairy,one minute you saw her and the next you didn't. Sometimes when was entertaining other times she was like a ghost just poof and she was gone,not sure of her real name, I remember the little girl that was curled up under the piano in the lobby after Mr. Buble called me down, Sang Sorenson, she looked so scared when I first saw her, shadows starting to appear in her eyes,I wonder what happen to her,she's the one I wanted to know,to become my little darling,she was cute and adorable at the age of four. Never saw her again after Mr. Buble took her away. I hope he placed her with a loving family,based on the bruises I saw I knew her home life couldn't be good, years later I met up with Sean and we somehow formed a team, we gathered the boys, kota,Victor,Luke,Gabriel,Nathan, and sometime later we gained Silas and North. Nine of us on our team,and nine very different guys all unique with our own special talents, all academy members, I have heard Sean and I were the youngest academy members to graduate. And now with this Ashley waters mission it should be enough for the younger boys of our team to graduate with the favors this is going to give us. And we are all heading to the academy hopsital now to meet with Dr. Roberts to go over the mission.

Dr. Roberts

As I sit here waiting for the Blackbourne team to arrive,I can't help but think of Sang, I know she's on her way home from Russia, from what Michael has told me and we can't wait to see our little ghost, the day she entered the hospital was the day everything changed,  I couldn't believe it when he said he was going to adopt her,I told him if he didn't want to that I would,she was special, it seemed no matter what life though at her she always came out smiling, it turns out after a discussion with his wife Nancy and the fact that they never had children of their own,they decided to adopt Sang. Between himself and I we would coordinate which missions she did, we took care of her schooling and training, she's worked with most of the elder teams, like uncles team, it seems she loved working alongside him,most often the mission his team went on she was a daughter or niece to one of the team members pending who was going out, she also preferred not only his team but working with the Anderson team,she always said she was fascinated with their relationship dynamics. As of right now Sang doesn't have a team and works alone, I have seen the toll it's taking on her and the loneliness creep in, she doesn't want to disappoint her father but she has mentioned to me she would love to find her own team, and while she knows she can never be on a bird team,she doesn't think her father would allow to become a member of an all dog team. So she remains a lone bird. I know she desires to have a normal as normal can be for her life, but I often wonder if she will ever be able to settle down with her own family.my only hope is now that she's eighteen, she will find what she's looking for, I know she longs for her childhood friends but hasn't seen one since she was six and the other since she was four and she won't tell me their names so I can't help her to find them.she says it won't matter anyways they won't recognize her, one because if the years between her leaving and now and the other because she was in disguise when they hung out.

And then as she got older she was out doing missions across the globe, She managed to find us some new recruits as well, even if they never met her,with her alias's,they may of heard of her at one point or another,that's also a reason the academy ball every year is a masquerade so that she could attend and not be noticed, and that's what will be happening in the next week and after that I hear she will be going in to help the Blackbourne-toma team with this Ashley waters case

Sang

As I return from another successful mission in Russia, while I love being in Russia, Alex has become like a brother to me even with his Mafia ways. It's good to know I always have a place there should I need it. It's the same way in Italy with Allesandro. But as I get ready to land, all I want to do is go home and sleep, but I am to report to the academy hospital as it turns out dad wants me to help a team that has combined with another after things went wrong for both teams they won't know who I am, but I am to go in and observe them as well as help where it is needed,I am to return to high school as little innocent Sang Sorenson,I am to get close to them. I won't be meeting them until school starts,but dad wants me to head into the hospital anyways as he needs to talk to me anyways. I need to see him anyways as I may have not told him about Sasha the wolf pup Alex sent home with me. And not sure if him and mom will let me keep her.

Mr.Buble

I can't wait till Sang gets here,how her mother and I have missed her,she has been gone for a year to Russia on a mission and for further training, she's been learning from the Russian Mafia, they had taken a liken to her and had vowed to teach her and train her in their ways, the academy could only train her so much and when she befriended the Russian Mafia head,still can't believe she manages that one, they said they would continue her training if she would help them with the human trafficking ring they discovered there. So as her father I agreed, you see Phil and I are the ones to figure out which missions she takes,while she takes on most of the most dangerous ones,we make sure she will be safe at the safe time. But I also need to talk with her,now that she is eighteen and going back to high school with this other team, I ha e set her up a home on sunyvale court where two of the team members still live at home. My only hope is that she finds what she is looking for during this mission. As I have seen her loneliness and I know she can't work with birds very well, I'm hoping that with fourteen of them,they can help her and she can help them become the team I know they can be,after all they were two teams who just recently combined.