Pleasure Bomb

I've been thinking about kissing on your golden brown skin while I caress your titties with one hand while the other rubs your ass, gently kissing and licking my way down your body until I reach your thighs and begin to French kiss your clit while I gently finger your pussy slowly as I make you pussy nectar flow like a river down my tongue making you moan in pleasure. Then I want to flip you over and continue to tongue fuck your push until you cum in my mouth, then rub the tip of my throbbing dick against your clit before entering your moist warm hole and as I start to stroke slowly and deeply I want to put my finger in your mouth so you can taste your sweet pussy. As I stroke deeply inside you moan out in ecstasy as my dick throbs, then I pull out and suck on your clit again while I massage your ass then slide my dick in you again deeply delivering long slow strokes making you cum onto my dick. After you've come I then pull out to have you straddle my face so I can devour your sweet nectar again as you stroke my dick keeping it hard for me until I have you ride it and have you bouncing plumb gorgeous ass on it, sucking your titties as I drill your pussy hard making you scream out my name in orgasmic pleasure. Then laying you on your back I want to stroke your pussy slowly having you watch as my dick slide in and out while whispering in your ear how I crave for you to cum on my dick and how was ready to explode from the feel of your warm moist pussy you beg me to cum and pull my dreads and wrap your legs tightly around my waist, I stroke deeper and deeper into your pussy as you continue to cum upon it until my load explodes from your pussy nectar, I kiss you on the forehead grab a warm rag and wipe you down then pull you in tightly in my arm as we fall asleep together.