Massage

After a long week of strenuous business meetings and taking orders from a demanding supervisor Jasmine needed a break so that night after she got home she scheduled herself a massage so she gets a little R&R. The next day she got up got dressed and downtown for her massage once she got there she checked in and the front deck directed her to her room she undressed and got on the table and then waited for her therapist to walk in, Once she got settled in she heard a deep enchanting voice whisper in her ear "Hello I'm Tyrone and I'll be your therapist for the afternoon".Jasmine looked up at him and in awe, she softly replied with a shy tone "Hello", She looked up and down at this tall handsome young brother with long dreads flowing down his back as he prepared for her. Then as she turned around all she could mutter under her breath is "Damn he's fine" Once Tyrone was prepared he poured the warm oil upon Jasmine's soft caramel skin and begin her massage. Jasmine couldn't help but think about how good Tyrone looked as he massaged her body down, caressing her body with his strong hand, all of a sudden without realizing it the print from Tyrone's manhood stared Jasmine dead in her face as he was massaging her shoulders she looked up in shock at the masterpiece as it swung in between his legs and in amazement thinking to herself "Damn his dick is fucking huge". Jasmine was so mesmerized by it started thinking about how it would feel inside her, she closed her eyes fell asleep, and began to fantasize about how is would how his big dick sliding into her moist pussy as it throbbed inside of her. Jasmine wanted her warm juices flowing as she came with every stroke Tyrone delivered to her as he pounded her tight wet pussy while she took every inch of big dick. she moaned as she gave in to her fantasy her pussy became soaked as she dreamed of Tyrone's huge masterpiece of dick send her into ecstasy. Jasmine felt herself reaching her peak she tried her best to hold it in but with Tyrone stroke being so satisfying it was hard to control her to cum on his dick and she tried to tighten her pussy thinking maybe might slow Tyrone down but all it did was make him pound her pussy harder. She finally gives into Tyrone and released the most satisfying moan as she exploded in passion. She heard the deep voice of Tyrone say "how does that feel" waking her up, Jasmine turned to Tyrone with a seductive look and replied "excellent!!" Then laid back down as Tyrone continued with her massage.