The Little Button

After licking her clit and making her moan my name and having her cum on my tongue numerous times and having her beg for it I finally decide to come and give her the dick after 20 minutes. But not before I let her taste her pussy off my lips as we kissed I slowly slide my big black throbbing dick inside her warm moist pussy and slowly begin stroking, she wraps her legs around my waist and started moaning as I start digging deeper in her breathing gets heavy all a sudden as I keep stroking her wet pussy ever so slowly making her feel every inch of my dick, I all of a sudden feel what feels like a button rub against my dick and once I hit it her body started reacting in so many lovely and passionate ways first her moans got louder so I aimed for that button more, then all of a sudden her grip around me tightened as she begged me not to stop. Then I spread her legs and put them over my head to see what her reaction would be if hit that little button from another angle going slowly but every now and giving a shocking jolt to her pussy. Her legs began shaking as she screamed out that she couldn't hold back anymore, I whispered into her ear to cum for me as I hit her little button one more time as she screamed out "yes daddy " I pounded her pussy aiming for her little button as she came on my dick the explosion of passion drove her crazy as she laid there shaking as we finished I proceeded to the bathroom smiling to grab her a warm rag thinking to my self damn me hitting that little button had a powerful impact.