Forbidden Fruit

I knew you had a man and you knew I had a lady but that didn't stop us from linking up on that Thursday afternoon, see we've had a connection for a very long time but never acted on those emotions. But on that Thursday afternoon we'd finally put a plan in motion to see each other, On that Thursday afternoon, I came to your door and sent you a text to let you know I was outside. You came to the door in a skimpy green lace lingerie set that hugged your curves so well, you grabbed my hand and led me inside the door and we embraced each other with a hug, your soft red skin felt so good inside my arms, and the smell of your perfume was intoxicating, the hint of strawberries felt the air. You took my hand and lead me to the back room I couldn't take my eyes off you as you walked in front of you as you walked into the living you where a glass of Hennessy and a hot plate of food were waiting on me as you took off my shirt and massaged my shoulders and read my tattoos as I finished my meal. Afterward, you lead me to your room and began to unbuckle my jeans, in the back of my mind I knew this was wrong but I wanted to partake in your forbidden fruits. You pull my dick out from my boxers, it already rock hard from anticipation, you took it in your hands and stroked it's so gently as you kissed the tip before you indulged yourself in swollen manhood. The feeling of your mouth on my dick was magnificent as it was sliding in and out, leaving me in awe as you swallowed every inch, you had me so excited you had the veins in my dick popping out as my dick was throbbing inside your mouth. I then picked you up and threw you upon the bed taking your panties off with my teeth, then I kissed on your clit I pulled back to look at the meal I was about to indulge in when I noticed a trail of your sweet pussy nectar coming from your pussy coming from my lips dripping down my beards, I grip your thighs and pull you in close French kissing your pussy as I caressed your thighs, you start pulling my dreads and moving your hip to the rhythm of my tongue as it danced on your clit, suddenly you breathing starts to get heavy and your moans get louder I feel you're about cum upon my tongue so I take my fingers and insert them slowly inside your moist hole, you throw your head back in pleasure as you climax on my tongue and fingers. I come up to kiss you so I can leave the taste of your sweet  pussy on your lips, then I flipped you over slide my fat swollen dick inside you slowly, pulling it out even slower so you can feel every throbbing inch of me, as I stroke you moist pussy I couldn't help but notice you're pussy was cream upon my dick, so I dig deeper and your heavy breathing begins to turn into moaning which was so sexy to me I had heard more so I grip your ass so hard it spread your pussy more so I proceeded to go deeper as you gasped knowing that you had all of my inside of you. I pull you close as I choked you stroking deep inside you, I feel you cumming on my dick so I pull out and taste your pussy from the back so I can catch it in my mouth, then slide my dick back in your pussy and pull you in for a kiss you so you can taste yourself as I keep stroking you begin throwing your ass back and fucking me back trying your best you make me a nut, but stand like a soldier in that pussy I throw you on the bed and flip you over putting your legs over my shoulders and begin to pound away at your pussy you try to push away to slow my stroke down, but I push your hands away and pin them to the bed kissing you passionately digging deep insides as you keep cumming on my dick. You feel yourself about cum so you scream it out as you're leaving scratches on my back. I then lay on my back and proceeded to begin bouncing on my throbbing dick, your pussy was so wet I could barely hold on as your ass was moved up and down on my dick l, I felt your sweet pussy nectar dripping down my dick trying your hardest to make you cum, I took you in my arms flipping over on your back stroking deeper kissing you passionately as we feel each other about to explode we hold on to each other as we climax together I went to grab a warm towel too as you laid on the bed looking so sexy we cleaned one another off as our sexual escapade was startingto end I  put on my clothes as you processed to kiss me on the cheek you were headed to the shower as I headed to put the door, as I was driving away  I made eye contact with a guy turning onto the street I than looked into my rear view mirror and saw that he pulled into your driveway I could do nothing but chuckles I drove away knowing that was your man and I had a taste of forbidden fruit.