Your Body Language

Your body language is telling me you want something you're not used to tonight, I can tell you want a little private time where we're lay up a get some quiet time. Your body language tells me you have a divine type of love and it's an honor for you to give it to me, so I'm going to take my time with you tonight and give you something you're not used to tonight. So baby just relax while I lay your body down, leaving kisses on your body from head to toe. Your body language is telling me you haven't had this treatment in a long time by the sounds of your moans as my tongue delivers French kisses between your thighs as my hands are caressing your beautiful breast. Your body language is telling me that you're enjoying all of the passionate touching we're doing, as my manhood enters into your waterfall between your thighs. Giving you passionate kisses to your sweet brown skin as your body language tells me your all mine, and I promise to make this best time you ever have as I send shivers down your spine. Girl open up wider and let me go deeper and let me drown in your water as I grip on your waist as your body language tells me you're about to explode. My stroke gets stronger while you climax upon my manhood as I grip you tightly and kiss you passionately as I explode as your waterfall falls upon my manhood, you then look into my eyes, and you say nothing because your body language told me everything I needed to know.