Nasty Thoughts

I was thinking about kissing you all over, working my way down your body from head to toe kissing on your breast slowly caressing you. slowly licking down to your stomach and kissing your thighs then begin kissing and sucking on your clit tasting your sweet nectar devouring it to the last drop as my tongue dances across your cum in my mouth and my fingers find your warm moist hole and begin to massage it as I devour your soul through your pussy. As your juices flow upon my fingers I allow you to taste yourself as I continue French kiss you sweet love juices and release all of the ecstasy and passion I have inside of myself for you. My dick begins to throb as it anxiously turns to feel your flowing pussy juice onto it, I pull my dick out and rub it on your swollen clit as they begin to throb up against one other, you beg me to enter inside and my dick begins to jump for joy. Slowly I enter and your walls clench as my throbbing hard dick slides deep and deep inside you, your moaning intensifies as I stroke gets stronger as your juices flow down our thighs like a raging river. I grab you by the neck a choke you slightly and nibble on your nipples and I feel you cum on my dick so hard, you then wrap your legs around me and begin to leave scratches on my back. Being turned on so much I begin pounding away at you making you scream my name having you beg for not to stop you begin pulling onto my dreads as I continue to pleasure your body and you fall into a trancelike state of ecstasy, as you throw your head back and your eyes begin to roll to the back of your head and you scream out your about to cum as you begin to shaking. I then grab you in my arms continue to satisfy your beautiful body. Both of us trying to hold on as sweat from our hot passion builds and the room begins to spin. Our passion grows bigger and bigger until we can't help but release it, your legs lock me in place as I continue to massage your walls with my now pulsating dick now ready to explode and can't hold on any longer you beg me to cum with you as I stroke and I can't help but oblige your request as we climax together, after we finish I go to the bathroom to grab you a warm towel and sensuality whip you off and kiss you on your forehead as you fall asleep.