The Evaluation

I was called to my boss lady's office. As I walk down the hallway I'm thinking "What I do now?" I knocked on the door and she tells me to come in. I open the door and walk-in. I sit down in front of her desk. She pulls out a folder and places it on her desk. She proceeds to talk "It's time for your yearly evaluation and to be honest I am not too happy with your performance." I sit there baffled. All my assignments have been up to par, work long hours when needed, and always on point. I said "Why aren't you happy with my work? I'm the hardest working person you have and my work speaks for itself." She sits back and smiles. She states "But you have yet to meet my standards." Again I'm baffled. She stands up and walks around to the front of the desk. She sits on the edge of her desk. Her long legs crossed. She pulls her skirt down a little because it had risen. She kicks the heel off her right foot and begins to rub my left leg. I say "Ma'am I'm still confused. I have met all your standards." She smirks and slides her heel back on. She walks over to her door and locks it. Then pull her blinds down. She walks over and picks up the phone. Tells her secretary to hold all her calls. She comes back around towards me and sits on the edge of the desk again. She placed her right foot on the arm of my chair. Her legs were wide open. I see her pink thongs. I say "Ma'am I don't feel comfortable." She replies "Shut the fuck up and get on your knees." She proceeds to move her thongs to the side. Her clit is standing at attention. She rubs it and then puts her middle finger in her pussy. When she pulls it's out, it's nice and creamy. She tells me "Come to mommy" as she licks the cream off her finger. She grabs my tie and pulls me out of my chair. I drop to my knees. She pushes my head towards her creamy pussy. She says "Eat it and don't stop till I tell you." I begin to lick her clit. "Suck it," she says. I start to suck it while putting two fingers inside her pussy. She begins to moan. I continue to suck it while finger fucking her. I pull my fingers and lick my index finger. Her cream tasted so sweet. I then take my middle finger and begin to finger her ass. She lets out a sigh and I continue to suck her clit. My finger going in and out of her ass as she palms my head like a basketball. She leans back on her desk, knocking off several items. Both of her legs wrapped around my neck. She grips my head harder and begins to squirm. She whispers in a slight moan "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She grinds her pussy against my face. Then she let out a loud moan. Her cream all over my mouth. I slide my finger out her ass. She says "That felt so damn good." She pushes me away and raised me. She begins to unbutton her blouse. I notice she is not wearing a bra. She says "Stand your ass up." I stand up and she proceeds to unzip my pants. She puts her hands down my boxers and begins to play with my dick. She drops to her knees and pulls it out. She says "That's a nice head" and proceeds to suck me. She grips my dick hard as she sucks. I begin to moan. She pulls my dick out her mouth and she begins to suck my balls. The sensation begins to go to my head. She takes my dick and places it between her titties. She continues to suck my head while running her tits up and down my hard shaft. She looks at me with my head on the tip of her lips. I say "Suck it, baby. Don't stop." She begins to suck faster. My dick begins to pulsate. I can feel the load coming to my head. I start to stand on my tippy toes. My dick about to erupt. She opens her mouth. My load shoots out. Lands all over her face and tits. It runs down and drips on her blouse. I say "Damn." She says "That's only fazed one of your evaluations." I said, "Faze one?" She replied "Yes. You think you going to get away and not fuck me. My holes need to be filled. Meet my same place, same time tomorrow." I fell back in the chair and let out a big sigh. She gets up and holds her blouse closed with one hand and unlocks her door. She then says "Get back to work."