Rainy Nights

It was around midnight when I was laying in bed listening to the rainfall when I received a call from you, so I picked up and heard the tantalizing sound of your voice come through the phone asking what I was doing and can I come over. I said nothing and told you I would be over in a few, I get to your house and ring the doorbell waiting to answer anxiously waiting with anticipation waiting for you to open the door. You slow to open the door In a sexy pink robe that caressed her body so well l, you then proceeded to grab my hand and lead me inside to your bedroom than tell told me to get comfortable and relax, you kissed me across the cheek and turned on some music and began moving slowly to the beat of the song your body was so mesmerizing my eyes were locked on as you proceeded to walk over to the bed and climbed on top of me as you began kissing on me so passionately I held on to her tightly and began removing your robe. Intoxicated by the smell of your perfume kissing your body I then take you and laying you across the bed as I begin kissing your forehead then began to slowly work my way down licking on your breast and stomach, and as I reach your thighs you willingly spread her legs to expose your secret pearl. I gently caressed it with my tongue,  the rain intensified the moment as you begin to moan and wraps your legs around my shoulders I held you tighter and pulled you closer to me, your nectar tasted so sweet as you began to climax as you grip onto my head and begins to pull my dreads. I then began to devour your sweet treat as your breathing begins to thicken I knew your body couldn't take anymore as your legs begin squeezing me tighter and tighter as your juices flowed down my lips. You let out screams of pleasurable desire for more, I come up and obliged your request slowly I inserted my manhood stroking you ever so gently. Whispering in your ear " I'm going make your body mine tonight" as you whispered back "it already is yours". I then go deeper as your moans get louder you leave scratches on my back, I  stroke harder as your body begins to tremble I hold you tightly to let you know I had you and continued to please your body. Then I flipped you over and began my stroke again from behind your moans turning me on more and more your juices began overflowing. I start to stroke faster as our bodies became in sync with one another you let out moans from the passion of the moment I'm loving pleasuring you as we climax together,  I kiss you on your forehead and you fall asleep in my arms.