Good Morning Baby

You laid there peacefully resting as I stared at you passionately. As the morning sun gently kissed your soft brown and caressed your curves I became so jealous, I proceeded to kiss you letting my lips and tongue lead the way as I start by giving you a gentle kiss to your lips as you grace my presence with your beautiful smile. I then work my way do to your neck kissing it gently, you whisper in my ear " what are you doing " I just reply " just lay back and relax" I continue slowly licking my way down to your thighs kiss them as I slowly spread them apart to reveal my destination. I start slowly French kissing your clit you begin to grab a hold of my dreads pulling on them as you moan in passionate bliss, rotating your hips to the stroke on my tongue as your pussy sweet nectars flow down my lips. I pull you in closer and you wrap your legs around my head as your breathing thickens, I feel you about to explode grip you tighter, and shove my head deeper into your sweet pussy as I devour every bit of your sweet nectars as they flow down my lips. You lock your legs around my neck as you throw your head back and explode, I come up to kiss you to let you taste your nectars as I whisper in your ear "Good Morning Baby ".