New Beginnings

The alarm came on at 6:00 am and a groan from someone came out. A cat came out of bed and had a deep voice as he yawns.
"Morning Cosmo..." it said.
Cosmo looks a bit older and felt grumpy from waking up but felt happy to see his owner.
"Well... today's the day... I will be on my own and by now I will be a Yokaisona." The cat looks at the mirror to see himself. It's Galaxynyan who is now 15 years old and had a beard and mustache that shows he's older.
"Pyon." Cosmo squeaks.
"Yeah. I guess the academy heard about me and my friends about that incident from 12 years ago, they decided to give us scholarships..." Galaxynyan picks up his acceptance letter and looks at it, "the whole family is excited that I'm going to the school where we train to be better Yokaisonas for our partners or the kids to become Yokaisona and find their own partners."
"Pyon!" Cosmo jumps.
"Yeah you be with me... you don't want to be annoyed by Dusty... she's your adopted sister after all." Galaxynyan packs his stuff and holds on to Cosmo's cage.
"Galaxynyan! Hurry up. You going to be late!" His mother, Twinklnyan called.
"Coming mom!" Galaxynyan panicked as he gets dressed, put on his backpack, grab his suitcase, then the cage, and went downstairs to the kitchen to meet up with his family.
"Ah, there he is!" Tomnyan sees Galaxynyan in his academy uniform.
"Looks like you be following your mother's footsteps and be a Yokaisona." Jerry nudges his nephew's head.
"Uncles! Come on I got to be neat..." Galaxynyan said as he fixes himself.
He then grabs some pancakes and puts them in his mouth and drinking some orange juice.
"Um, what about your syrup?" Jerry asked.
"I will be fine. I already invented orange juice pancakes in my mouth..." Galaxynyan coughed a bit from eating too much.
"Kiddo, gross... plus do you have to bring your bunny with you?" Tanknyan came in and look at Cosmo came along with Galaxynyan's luggage.
"Yeah is my pet, dad." Galaxynyan chuckled then grab his stuff, "Oh got to go now!"
Just as he was about to go to the door, he heard someone whining and heading towards him, "NO! no no no! Big brother doesn't go!"
"Libranyan!" Galaxynyan gasped.
Libranyan hugs him and never lets him go, "Don't go! I want you to stay!"
Twinklnyan grabs Libranyan and hugs her, "Libranyan, sweetie is okay... he will visit you."
"Is alright, sis. You can have my bedroom. Plus I can visit you in some breaks." Galaxynyan pats her. Libranyan pouts as she sees Galaxynyan leave the house.
"Don't worry, Libra. Daddy will take you to your first day of school." Tanknyan pats her. Libranyan looks at the door and looks angry which shows she got an idea.

Later, Galaxynyan teleports to the Yokai world then took a view of the Yokaisona Academy.
"Wow, Cosmo... is all big..." Galaxynyan is astonished by looking how big this school is.
"Pyon..." Cosmo is in awe.
"Yeah... but I'm gonna get lost a bit..." Galaxynyan sighed.
"Hey, Cousin!" Someone called out.
Galaxynyan turns to see his cousins Lonernyan and Wolfynyan coming towards him.
"Hey, Lonernyan! Hi Wolfynyan!" Galaxynyan greeted.
"Hi, Galaxynyan! Hi Cosmo!" Wolfynyan replied and pats Cosmo.
"Wow... this a huge school..." Lonernyan is in awe.
"I wonder how much it is to make a huge school," Wolfynyan said. Then saw Smashinyan and Syilvnyan along with their siblings.
"Hey, guys!" Smashinyan called out.
"Hey, Smashinyan! Hi Syilvnyan!" Galaxynyan greeted.
"You got a nice haircut Syilvnyan." Lonernyan smiled.
"Oh... and I also have earrings..." Syilvnyan blushed.
"Looks great on you," Lonernyan replied that made Syilvnyan blushed even more.
"Smashinyan why are you taller than me..." Wolfynyan pouts.
"Come on. We got a grow spurt sometimes." Smashinyan smirks
"Brother... don't tease her." Smashinyan's sister, Yuganyan groans.
"Good to see ya, Yuganyan, Pikkunyan, and Pokunyan." Galaxynyan greeted.
"Good to see you Galaxynyan," Yuganyan replied.
"Is a good thing that our middle school is across from the academy..." Pikkunyan looks at his school.
"Hey, at least we're closer to our siblings! Now time to finish my invention that is an inspiration of both steam and cyber robotics! I updated my Fox Beta to be bigger." Pokunyan said. Yuganyan got all annoyed, "he always talking about his invention..."
Flarernyan arrived, "Hey everyone!"
"Hey, Flarernyan!" Galaxynyan came and they high fives him.
"Good to see you again!" Lonernyan said.
"Yeah. My mom had some quiet when I was gone." Flarernyan chuckled.
Iisinyan arrived with her bags and she in a rush then bump into Galaxynyan.
"Iisinyan! You're not late!" Galaxynyan yelled.
"Oh... sorry." Iisinyan laughed nervously then took a look at Galaxynyan, "wow... you grown a beard..."
Galaxynyan makes a confident smile, "Well at an early age, I earned it!"
"Looks great on you!" Iisinyan giggled.
"Hey what about my mustache..." Flarernyan pouts.
"I think it looks great," Iisinyan replied.
"Thanks." Flarernyan smiled. Then they saw Gloien out of the car and looking nervous.
"GLOIEN!" Everyone ran and hugged.
"Guys? Is that you?" Gloien asked.
"Yeah... but you managed to go to the academy alone," Galaxynyan replied.
"My uncles called a cab and put my bags in the car and maybe a teacher would help me. Thank goodness you guys are here." Gloien explains.
"We get the bags," Lonernyan said as he and Smashinyan ran to take the bags out of the trunk.
"Good to see you again, Gloien," Iisinyan said.
"Well good to hear you guys again..." Gloien laughed.
"You got some hair there." Syilvnyan touches Gloien's hair.
"Yeah is growing..." Gloien replied.
"Well... too bad no beard is on your face," Galaxynyan said.
"Oh, maybe I can get a beard." Gloien felt impressed and feeling Galaxynyan's beard.
"Well, we got to go to our school now," Yuganyan said before she walks off.
"Bye!" Pokunyan and Pikkunyan waved them goodbye and follow Yuganyan.
"Alright, guys let's go!" Galaxynyan said. His friends nod and they went inside.