Robotic Blade From The Sky

(This Chapter shows the spoilers of the ending of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and took place after it. So be careful!)

Somewhere in the other dimension, a young boy came with metal pieces and put them on something that seems to be a house. He back off to see the results he made that seem to be a house.
"All done. Now I can still travel and have a roof over my head." The boy with an English accent said.
"Very impressed." Another voice said, "So you decided to do a salvaging job after you found Elysium?" It showed a giant dragon-like creature made of earth.
"That's right, Gramps. Now to relax..." the boy said as he sit down on the creature's back and pull out the newspaper to read, "I miss Pyra and Mythra... if only I would be there as well... they already got Shulk..."
Gramps turns his head to the boy, "Well you can contact them with that either communicator that Bana had before. Plus they missed you as well."
"Well, Pyra mostly. I heard they made new friends but they are getting used to being together again in battle." The boy sighed. Then they both hear something coming down and saw something heading towards them. The boy got off his dragon creature's back but it crashes into his new house and is destroyed.
"Gramps!" The boy screamed that something hurts his Gramps.
"I'm fine... glad you're okay," Gramps replied.
The boy sees his house is destroyed, "Aw I worked 3 weeks on it..." he looks to see who did and saw is Foxy but she didn't feel right.
"Who... are you?" The boy asked.
Foxy look at the boy and starts glitching, "I-I... am... Fo-" she broke down a bit, and right before she shuts down, the boy ran off.

A loading screen comes up to reboot Foxy then she woke up in an unknown room and saw a strange rabbit creature with another robot by its side. Then saw the same boy from before but on each side, two girls are look the same but different in color hair and clothes but had the same crystal on their chest.
"Alright. Robot is all fixed." The rabbit creature said, "But added things to make robot better."
"Tora, you can't do that. It's not your invention." The boy nagged.
"Masterpon got carried away." The robotic girl said.
"Hey, you feeling alright." The boy asked Foxy. Foxy looks confused and then scans him.
"What is she doing?!" The girl with blonde hair screamed.
Foxy finished scanning and spoke, "Your name is Rex. The driver of the Ageis. Raised in Fonsett Village, Leftherian Archipelago at age 2 after your parents are deceased. You worked as a salvager who looked up for a place called 'Elysium.' Then right now saved the world." Everyone is silent from Foxy's response.
"How did you know about me?" Rex asked and got creeped out.
"I got a highly intelligent computer to know who I meet by scanning the people I see," Foxy explained.
"Meh! Amazing! Poppi needs to get that!" The rabbit creature is impressed.
Foxy scans the creature and robotic girl, "Your names are Tora and Poppi. Tora is a Nopon who is a maid fan."
"Not true! Tora just loves girls who do Blushy Crushy!" Tora got offended.
"Don't lie, Tora! You got maid outfits!" Rex got angry.
"Tell Poppi about Poppi," Poppi told Foxy.
"Poppi is Artificial Blade who is robot-like me. She's strong and a little sister figure to everyone." Foxy continues.
"Poppi like her," Poppi said to her friends and master.
"Well, can she scan us?" The blonde girl asked sarcastically.
Then Foxy scans her and the red-haired girl, "Your names are Pyra and Mythra. The Ageis blades from 500 years ago. You both are in one body and you can switch freely because Mythra created Pyra because of the tragic past."
"Don't tell all the details about it..." Mythra looked away.
"Yeah don't talk about it." Pyra agreed.
"Alright..." Foxy changed the subject, "Pyra and Mythra are different people, Pyra is sweet, caring, and very good at cooking. Mythra is a loyal blade but she has a short temper, is independent and reckless. She's not good at cooking like Pyra but she's a caring person to others including Pyra."
"I'm improving..." Mythra mumbled.
"Is alright, Mythra. You are a tough fighter though." Pyra tried to cheer her up.
"Yeah, you're a good person. Despite you being a jerk." Rex chimed in. Then Mythra slaps Rex in the face.
"Rex!" Pyra gasped. Foxy giggled a bit.
"Okay, now I like her," Mythra smirks at Foxy.
"Mythra!" Rex yelled.
"Don't be mad at me, you're not good at being nice sometimes," Mythra replied.
"Anyway... who are you?" Rex asked Foxy.
"I am Futuristic Official X-robotic Yokai or you can call me Foxy. I am made to be serving as a Yokaisona and friend."
"Yokai...sona?" Rex looked confused. Then they hear something growling.
"I'm hungry," Foxy said.
"Wait, you can eat food?" Rex got confused.
"I am programmed to be fed with special acid from chemical elements that could break down food," Foxy explained.
"Masterpon, why can't you let Poppi eat?" Poppi got grumpy.
"Meh! Tora would think about it." Tora panicked.
"I would cook something for you, Foxy," Pyra said.
"Is alright, I can cook as well," Foxy replied.
"Wow. Maybe we cook something together but till then, I can cook things for you and everyone." Pyra went off to cook.
"Yes! Lunchtime!" Rex cheered, "You would love Pyra's cooking, Foxy!"