A Magical Siren Girl

Sharla groans a bit as she woke up then looks shocked to see she's on the roof of the house. She almost lost balance but she grab on the part of the roof. She looked around to see she's not in the Yokai world anymore.
"Where... am I?" She said to herself then she felt something missing on her neck, "My necklace! Oh no! My necklace! Is gone!" She took a deep breath to stay calm, "Don't panic Sharla... maybe is nearby... or at the academy... or something..." Then she looks down to see two girls walking down and nearby is her necklace.
"Hey... what's this?" One of the girls asked right before they were about to touch it.
Sharla panicked, "no-no! Don't!" She then jumps and lands on something. The two girls look surprised to see someone so different before.
"What's wrong?" Sharla asked, "Is something under me?"
"Well..." the first girl tried to say something but hear another voice.
"Hey! Your bottom is crushing me!!" It said.
Sharla squealed and got off someone who is under her. It is a small cub with wings that look a lot like a small plush.
"Hey, why you crashed into me!?" The cub yelled.
"Sorry! I'm sorry!" Sharla apologized.
"Kero, don't be mean to her. She must be lost or something." The first girl said.
"She looks so cute but a bit older than us..." the second girl took a look at Sharla.
"I would say the same thing for you two..." Sharla replied. Then her fish fins came out of her head. The first girl and flying cub freaks out when they saw it.
"Is it the Clow Card!?" The cub asked.
"We already got the WATER card..." the first girl quivers.
"Clow what? I'm a siren..." Sharla is confused.
"Siren?" The first girl questioned.
"Is a creature that lures sailors by their singing to eat them." The second girl explains.
"Eat us!?" The first girl screams.
"We not those kinds of sirens! We only eat fish and modern food! Plus my singing voice can't lure people. It only worked with a special song!" Sharla shouted.
The first girl sighed in relief, "Thank goodness... for a minute you will eat us. Anyway, I'm Sakura Kinomoto. And this is Tomoyo Daidouji and Kero."
"My full name is Cerberus but Kero is fine," Kero smirked.
"Well, my name is Sharla. Great to meet you guys." Sharla introduced herself.
"Your name is normal." Tomoyo chuckled.
"Well my whole Yokai name is Sharlia Siren but Sharla is a good nickname," Sharla explains.
"Well Sharla, what are you?" Sakura asked.
"Well... I'm a siren Yokai. And with my necklace which I need, I must wear it or I change back to my siren form and I can't handle no water!" Sharla panicked and reach for the necklace Tomoyo is holding.
"Oh sorry." She gave it to Sharla.
She wears it and sighed in relief, "That's better."
"Did you say Yokai?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, we're ghosts or spirits..." Sharla replied.
Sakura screamed and ran behind Tomoyo, "Ghost!"
"Sakura she not gonna get you!" Kero told her.
"Yeah, we nice. We communicate with humans and different Yokai. To be honest I have never seen a human from a different world before. I was about to look for one after graduation but a guess is too early for it." Sharla laughed awkwardly.
"Mm... well looks like you met your first humans!" Tomoyo cheered.
"No no she might hunt me!" Sakura sweated.
"Sakura, she not going to hunt you." Kero groans.
"Well... I am hungry anyway." Sharla said.
"I will make you something," Sakura replied as she let Sharla in still shaking in fear.

They went to the kitchen and Sakura checking on the board on the wall. Sharla sat down with Kero and look around.
"Alright, Dad's at work, and my brother is at work as well. I got to cook them dinner very soon." Said Sakura.
"Just you, your dad, and brother?" Sharla asked.
"Yes. My mother died when I was 3 years old." Sakura replied sadly.
"Oh... I'm sorry I asked..." Sharla saddened.
"Is alright. You got a family?" Sakura asked.
"Yeah, mom, dad and older brother, and little sister," Sharla replied.
"They are a nice family." Sakura sighed.
"Thanks," Sharla replied.
"So Sharla how did you get here?" Tomoyo asked.
"Well, I'm in a school with my couple of friends and one guy, then a storm somehow got there and about to suck the middle schoolers and a child. We tried to save them but we were caught in a whirlwind." Sharla explained.
"A storm sucked you and your friends?" Kero got confused.
"Yup. Is very impossible..." Sharla sighed.
"Well is there a way to be home?" Sakura asked as she came back with tea and snacks.
"I'm not sure... is my first time." Sharla then ate some snacks.
They hear a phone ringing and Sakura picks it up, "Hello? Hi Syaoran."
"Syaoran?" Sharla is surprised.
"Is her boyfriend..." Tomoyo whispered to her.
"Oooh..." Sharla giggled.
"Yeah but is Sakura's choice..." Kero said.
"Okay, we're on our way." Sakura hang up the phone, "Syaoran said he senses something strange so it must be a Clow card."
"Clow card?" Sharla is even confused.
"Is special cards that magical powers and with Sakura's staff she will summon them to use their powers." Kero explained.
"Wow, like Yokai with the watchers?" Sharla is amazed.
"Uh... yeah I guess..." Kero replied.
"Tomoyo will you help me?" Sakura asked.
"Sure, I got to record you in action." Tomoyo got out her video camera.
"Oh no..." Sakura felt embarrassed.
"Can I help as well? I have powers too." Sharla asked.
"Um... sure." Sakura sweated.
"Alright, I got the perfect outfit for the two of you." Tomoyo got excited.
"Outfit?" Sharla paused.

Later, the girls and Kero arrived at Penguin Park. Tomoyo recording Sakura and Sharla with their underwater themed outfits.
"You both are so cute!" She squealed.
"Aww, Thanks! I loved it." Sharla poses on how stylish she is. Sakura, on the other hand, is embarrassed but smiled.
"You are enjoying it, Sharla..." She whines a bit.
"Why is it underwater style?" Kero asked when he wears a bow tie with a shell in the middle.
"Well, Sharla is the inspiration so luckily I found one of the old outfits," Tomoyo explained.
"Hey, Sakura!" Someone called out. It shows to be a young boy running towards them.
"Hi, Syaoran." Sakura greeted.
"Hi..." Syaoran then saw Sharla, "Who's that?"
"She's a friend from a ghost world. She's very friendly." Tomoyo answered.
"You sure she's the caused of it?" Syaoran asked as he look suspicious.
"No... otherwise, it might affect us." Sakura shakes her hands in denial. Then they feel shaking from the ground.
"Alright, let's do this!" Sakura said. She got out her necklace that showed a star-like charm on it.
"By the power of the stars! The staff of power made by Clow, reveal to me your true form now! Release!" She called out to make her necklace into a wand.
"Wow! Magical girl!" Sharla is amazed.
"I feel the presence nearby. Let's go!" Syaoran said and lead them to where it is. They arrived to see the penguin slide is floating.
"Someone did it again!" Sakura said.
"I will help you with that but I don't have enough water power. You got any card to do that?" Sharla asked.
"I know! Try the WATER card." Kero told Sakura.
"Got it!" Sakura summons a card with her staff, "WATER!" The water spirit came out of the card and made the whirlwind under the slide. Sharla made a water bubble to push the slide down while the whirlwind holding it gently. The slide is safe lands down to the original spot.
"That's strange," Syaoran said.
"What is?" Sakura asked.
"I don't feel its presence after this. I think we defeated it or something." Syaoran explained.
"Mm... is more like a yokai's business... and is not me," Sharla said.
"Well, I think those Yokai are around here to maybe follow Sharla and then leaves." Kero theorized.
"Maybe..." Sharla replied then change the subject, "Anyway Tomoyo how do we do?"
"Very good! You look like heroes!" Tomoyo cheered.
"Ha! Can't wait to tell Gloien and the others about this!" Sharla squealed.
"Okay, I'm now confused..." Syaoran sighed.
"Well, she new here..." Sakura replied.
"Well, I'm hungry..." Kero complained.
"Ugh, you talk about your stomach, Kero!" Sakura nagged.
"And you talked about Syaoran!" Kero got angry that made Sakura and Syaoran blushed. Sharla laughed a bit and looked up to the sky to hope the others are alright.

(Preview)

(Sakura, Kero and Sharla jump out of the comic)

Sakura: A ghost appears in my town... I don't know how to handle it...

Sharla: aw come on I'm not dead. I was born a Yokai. We can have an afterlife like you humans. Plus do I look scary?

Kero: yeah Sakura she's not going to steal your soul or eat you or haunt you forever.

Sakura: Wait can she?

Sharla: No... you luckily you younger than me...

Sakura: Heh... thank you...

Sharla: now is time for the Dimensional-Era Secret Headcanon, Back then when it come to someone who stole my things, I fight for them and fight for someone despite how scary it is!

Sakura: You brave and scary!

Sharla: -sigh- you must use your hands to fight...

Kero: You got to learn to fight Sakura...

Sakura: Oh man...

Sharla: Anyway, That's enough of me! I think there are twins who are in a different world like me and everyone! Chapter 12: Twins of Mystery. Say it with me, everyone! RELEASE!

Sakura: that's my line.

(To Be Continued)