The Evil Mistress

The storm has stopped in the Yokai world and The Dimei Gang who have been fighting off the storm all this time are confused by this.
"It stopped," Galaxynyan said.
"I think something must have caused it," Flarernyan replied.
A voice spoke out to them, "That's right. I did it."
They look up to see the figure and Lofty looking down at them and next to them is Gloien who looked away.
"Gloien!" Everyone screamed.
"What do you want from him?!" Iisinyan asked.
"He chose to come with me..." the figure told them.
"Gloien!" Lonernyan looks at him in disbelief.
"I... I had to come with her because she know about my past..." Gloien said quietly.
"Your past!?" Everyone screamed. Then the figure took off her cloak to reveal a pink alien who look a lot like Gloien but she have yellow eyes, two antennas that are permanently glowing blue in her antennas, her face look distorted and scary.
"She looks like Gloien..." Syilvnyan gasped. Gloien heard it but didn't say anything.
"Who are you?" Smashinyan asked.
The alien didn't answer his question then change the subject, "You want your friends? If you want them, meet us at the abandoned stadium in the yokai world."
Galaxynyan got angry and flew to them, "What have you done to my sister!?"
Lofty went in the way and grabbed his soul then she controlled him, "Gotcha!" She makes Galaxynyan fall to the ground then control him to fight the others. Iisinyan froze Lofty that made her drop Galaxynyan's soul and land back to his body. He gets up and got confused.
"Gloien! Please come back!" Iisinyan said.
"Don't be with her after what she has done with our friends and siblings," Flarernyan told him.
"Gloien please..." Syilvnyan pleaded.
Gloien heard his friends begging to not to go with them but he bowed his head, "I'm sorry..."
His friends are shocked as they heard him as the alien uses force to push everyone to the wall.
She then melted Lofty out of the ice, "You okay?"
"Yeah... she is no fun..." Lofty sighed.
"Let's go." The alien took Gloien by the hand and then they and Lofty disappeared. The storm disappeared with them.
"Gloien..." Galaxynyan felt disbelief about all this.
"Why would he be with that alien girl?" Wolfynyan asked.
"She looks a lot like him but has eyes..." Lonernyan replied.
"Whoever she is, she knows where everyone else is." Smashinyan said.
"We got to save Gloien and everyone." Galaxynyan got serious.
"Yeah!" The gang agreed. They went to the elevator to the location that the alien told them.