Huge Storm

Meanwhile, The Dimei gang decided that during their school break, they decided to visit their partners. Gloien on the other hand is staying inside because Lilo is not in her home state.
"Alright, Gloien we are heading out. Are you sure you want to come with one of us?" Galaxynyan asked.
"I will be fine. I got homework to do." Gloien replied.
"It's true that if you live in your partner's world they grow up with you..." Lonernyan said.
"Yeah... sadly your partners are the same." Gloien sighed.
"It is alright. If things go wrong just call us." Said Iisinyan.
"Okay, bye guys!" Gloien waved at them as they left outside to teleport to their worlds.
Galaxynyan and Flarernyan arrived at UA High to visit Deku and Bakugo. They knock on the door and open it to see Class 1-A chatting and feeling worried.
"Hey? What's going on?" Galaxynyan asked.
"Where's Bakugo?" Flarernyan asked.
"And Deku?" Galaxynyan asked.
Ochako came to them with nervousness, "We honestly don't know where they are... they not with Endeavor."
"What!?" Galaxynyan yelled.
"Did Aizawa know where they are?" Flarernyan asked with concern.
"He didn't know where they are either. They didn't show up in class and they, not at the dorms." Todoroki replied.
"Is like they disappear without a trace." Kirishima chimed in.
"Sorry, you guys didn't see them. Maybe the villains did it?" Yaoyorozu said.
"No way or else they can take them down," Kaminari replied.
The class starts to chatter and make the rumors then someone interrupted.
"Enough! Midoriya and Bakugo will be fine. Don't start rumors and accusations! You scaring their partners." Iida said.
Galaxynyan and Flarernyan stare at each other in confusion knowing that is unlike them to disappear without telling them.
In the different world, Wolfynyan and Lonernyan are looking around the town to look for their partners but they're not there. They even check the animation place but no one is there as well. They meet up at the park to know they can't find them.
"No luck sis," Lonernyan said sadly.
"I know... they disappear without telling us... their families are looking for them," Wolfynyan responded.
"So weird..." Lonernyan said, "Kanamori usually go buy milk but she's not at the store, Asakusa is not at her house and neither did Mizusaki.
"Yeah is unlike them to leave like this..." Wolfynyan sighed, "Let's keep looking."
"Yeah," Lonernyan replied then they went on their separate ways to look for them.

In the next world, Smashinyan went to the dorms where the other fighters are to look for Terry but he's not here.
"Terry-senpai! Where are you!?" Smashinyan shouted which alerted the DLCs.
"Smashinyan, what's wrong?" Joker asked.
"Have you guys seen Terry?" Smashinyan asked.
"He's not here or in the mansion," Banjo said.
"Are you sure?" Smashinyan panicked.
"He's not even outside." Luminary chimed in.
"Maybe he is in his hometown. We tried to call him but he didn't pick up." Said Byleth.
"Ugh, I check Southtown..." Smashinyan growled and walk off.
The new DLCs, Min Min, Steve, Sephiroth, Pyra, and Kazuya watch the angry Smashinyan walk off.
"Is he okay?" Min Min asked.
"No... he worried about Terry." Banjo sighed.
In the other world, Syilvnyan flies around to look for Eleven but no signs of her. She visits Hawkins and doesn't see her anywhere.
"Eleven, where are you?" Syilvnyan said under her breath.
She went to Eleven's house to see Joyce's worried face as she's smoking outside. She saw Syilvnyan came back with a sad face.
"You can't find her?" Joyce asked.
"No... are you sure she's not here this morning?" Syilvnyan asked.
"No... but I know you can find her." Joyce said.
"Yeah... hope she not like Will. I will be checking the upside down now." Syilvnyan replied.
"Okay, be careful," Joyce said. Syilvnyan nods and teleports to the Upside Down to look for Eleven.
In the next world, Iisinyan looks around and calling out for Candy. She check Pony Home if she's thereafter she checked her real home. She saw kids playing while the owners watched.
"Hey, you guys have seen Candy?" Iisinyan asked.
"Sorry dear, she didn't visit with us," Sister said.
"She not with Annie either." One of the orphans said.
"She didn't tell us where she go and didn't bring Kurin with her." The second orphan added.
"Okay... I keep looking..." Iisinyan said then she left.