Alien Found

Yagiobu arrives at SpongeBob and Patrick's neighborhood and drops them off at their houses. When he is about to leave, SpongeBob stops Yagiobu.
"Yagi, be careful..." he said.
"It is fine. You and Squidward will be okay. Stay inside." Yagiobu replied then ran off.
SpongeBob look at the sky and got scared for his new friend's safety so he got to get help to protect him. He knocks on Squidward's door of his house multiple times.
Squidward opens the door in anger, "What do you want!?"
"Squidward! Yagi could be in big danger! We got to help him!" SpongeBob explained.
"You got to do it yourself. I'm busy here!" Squidward told him then made a smirked, "Maybe the storm can send you far away." Then he laughed. SpongeBob grabs Squidward by his tentacle and runs off while dragging.
"SpongeBob! Let me go!" Squidward screamed.
"We must save Yagi!" SpongeBob shouted.

In Sandy's dome, She and Yagiobu are working on a science experiment while Gloien is hearing the storm just to be sure it will pass.
"Okay, mixing the air with the blue..." Yagiobu pumps air in the beaker then uses his animal power to mix it all which made the liquid orange, "All done. But need to test it."
"You can test it on me?" Sandy replied.
"I don't think so... I got to test it on a sea creature," Yagiobu replied.
"Maybe test it on me," Gloien said.
Yagiobu thought about it but then someone burst out the door and some water came out. It's SpongeBob who is speeding towards them as he dragged Squidward.
"YAGI!!" He screamed. Yagiobu screamed and drop the chemical that cause the dome to explode.
The figure saw the dome explode then she stop the storm but instead of making it disappear but froze as time stopped. The figure then spotted Gloien, "There he is."
Gloien heard it and know someone is here, "Hey! Who are you?"
"Don't be scared. We're here for you." Lofty told him.
"Why?" Gloien asked.
The figure spotted Yagiobu with two unconscious people then signal Lofty to get them. Lofty tried to get them but Gloien flew to block her.
"Hey... I want to try out that cute goat and his friends." Lofty whines.
"You better not hurt him!" Gloien shouted then use his antenna power to push Lofty away. The figure is impressed that Gloien can use that power, "You are very powerful because of your antenna. You ever thought about your past?"
"No. I didn't know about it and I don't care..." Gloien replied.
"But you don't know about yourself. You want to know why you with Abigor?" The figure asked.
The word Abigor made Gloien shake as he replay the trauma he had when he was young, "Abigor..."
"You must come with me... I will tell you everything." The figure convinces him.
Gloien think about it for a moment then made his decision, "Okay. I'll come. But you must let my friend go."
"Alright." The figure snaps their fingers to resume the storm to suck Yagiobu and two people in then it disappears.
"Aw, man..." Lofty sighed.
"Come Lofty, we got the alien." The figure told her. Lofty join in with them and they disappeared.
Sandy woke up to see her dome is destroyed and no one is there. She also realized she's underwater water so she quickly put on her suit, "Oh no... where they go?"