Mysterious Earthquake

Meanwhile, when the bell rang for lunch, Smashinyan and Wolfynyan are getting ready for lunch then see Sharla getting ready.
"Hey Sharla, Wanna go to lunch with us?" Smashinyan asked.
"Smash! Why!?" Wolfynyan groans.
"Oh sure. I would like to get to know you guys." Sharla replied.
"Great! Plus you got to meet our friends as well!" Smashinyan cheered.
"Ugh, you had to invite a new girl with us..." Wolfynyan groans.
"You jealous huh? Don't worry, Wolfy you can date me." Smashinyan said.
"You annoying idiot!" Wolfynyan growled.
Sharla laughed, "You guys are so funny..." They left out for lunch and meet up with everyone.
At the lunchroom, Galaxynyan ran to Lonernyan, Iisinyan, Flarernyan, and Syilvnyan who were already at the table before him.
"Where have you been?" Lonernyan asked.
"You're not gonna believe this... my sister followed me here by getting in my backpack," Galaxynyan explained.
"What!?" Flarernyan is shocked.
"She will miss her first day of school!" Iisinyan looked shocked as well.
"Yeah and worst my mom will call me and ask questions..." Galaxynyan replied.
"What did you do with her?" Wolfynyan asked.
"I let her stay in my room and Cosmo is with her." Galaxynyan checks his bag then suddenly a brown bunny with so much fluff it covers its eyes came out.
"Dusty!" Galaxynyan screamed. He quickly grabs Dusty and puts it back in the bag.
"I'm guessing Libranyan took Dusty with her." Smashinyan sighed.
Orga ran and hug Flarernyan, "Hey Flarernyan! May I join in?"
"Oh, sure! I'm Smashinyan and this is Galaxynyan, Wolfynyan, and Iisinyan." Smashinyan introduced.
"I'm Orga. Nice to meet friends of Flarernyan!" Orga replied.
"What the hell!? Why you here!?" Flarernyan yelled.
"Um... I invited her. It's repayment for helping us out..." Syilvnyan said shyly.
"Syilvnyan!" Flarernyan screamed but Orga squeezed him tightly.
"Aww don't be an angry Flame boy... no need to be upset when I'm here..." Orga flirts.
"You're boy crazy!" Flarernyan yelled.
Everyone laughed a bit then Smashinyan looked around that someone is missing.
"Where's Sharla, Wolfynyan?" He asked.
"She told me she got to go to the bathroom." Wolfynyan replied.
"Gloien is in the bathroom as well and is near the lunchroom so he is alright... I hope..." Iisinyan chimed in.
The gang starts to eat lunch then suddenly they felt something rumbling that made them startled.
"What was that!?" Galaxynyan asked.
"Earthquake!" Syilvnyan screamed.
The students ran out of the exit to be safe so no one won't get crushed. Some ran around in fear then exit the place.
"Guys go outside now!" Galaxynyan told his friends.
"Wait! Gloien is out there!" Iisinyan stopped.
"I'll look for him!" Galaxynyan went into the crowded hallway to look for him.
"Galaxynyan no!" Lonernyan screamed but Galaxynyan was already gone.

In the hallway, Gloien got bump by a few students who went past him. He tried to call for Galaxynyan or anyone but no response but hearing people screaming. He then bumps into someone but didn't know who did he bump into.
"Hey, sorry..." He said. He then hears someone crying and is a girl's voice. It's Sharla. She is shaking and crying in fear.
"Are you okay? It's dangerous you must leave this place." Gloien told her.
"I know but I got to find my friend... please help me!" Sharla cried.
Her voice made Gloien blushed which showed her voice is so gentle and sweet. He then came back to reality and hold her hand.
"Find the exit!" Gloien said.
"Got it..." Sharla replied, "I'm Sharla..."
"I'm Gloien!" Gloien replied.
A few minutes later, they arrived outside safely then Sharla spotted her friend.
"Orga!" She shouted.
"Sharla!" Orga ran to hug her.
"Gloien!" everyone came to hug him.
"Hey, guys!" Gloien replied.
Galaxynyan came back and got tired of running, "Gloien! Thank god I found you!"
"Is fine... I help Sharla and she helped me get out of here..." Gloien explained.
"Well nice to meet you, Sharla. This is Orga." Galaxynyan said.
"We already friend. I'm pretty sure I know most of you." Sharla giggled.
"And I know most of you." Orga giggled as well. Everyone laughed then they felt the earthquake had stopped.
"It stopped." Said Smashinyan.
"Phew. At least none of us got hurt." Iisinyan sighed.
Galaxynyan gasped, "Libranyan!" He quickly ran off to check on his sister.
"Galaxynyan wait!" Lonernyan said as Smashinyan and Flarernyan following him.
"Is he alright?" Orga asked.
"Uh... you don't want to know yet," Wolfynyan replied.
"Well, we got to carry on with lunch before the bell rang," Syilvnyan said.

Later at Galaxynyan's dorm, he and his friends arrived and see Libranyan and Cosmo is fine.
"Libranyan! Thank god!" Galaxynyan hugged her.
"What's going on?" Libranyan looks confused.
"There's an earthquake and is very rough," Lonernyan explained.
"We didn't felt the earthyquake. I was talking to Cosmo on why you have to leave!" Libranyan pouts.
Galaxynyan rolled his eyes and let Dusty out of his bag, "Also you forgot someone."
"Dusty!" Libranyan hugged her.
"You seem to stress, Galaxynyan... your sister wants to see you again..." Smashinyan said.
"Yeah, and sooner she is following me in college next..." Galaxynyan said sarcastically.
"You mean!" Libranyan yelled.
"Settle down! Maybe Iisinyan will keep an eye on her and we can hang out for a slumber party to cheer you up." Flarernyan suggested.
"Fine... I guess I deserve a relaxing night with you guys..." Galaxynyan sighed.
"No! I want to be with you!" Libranyan whines.
"No little cousin because men like us must prepare for the battle of sleep with fun while you princesses are protected," Lonernyan said being sympathetic and pretending to be a hero.
"I can fight sleepiness! I will be with Nii-Chan!" Libranyan said.
Galaxynyan carried her, "Sorry, is for grown guys only."
"I'm not going to your future wife!" Libranyan yelled.
"Stop that!" Galaxynyan blushed.
They both left the room and Smashinyan, Flarernyan and Lonernyan sighed that they not getting along.
Somewhere, A figure watches over what happened and starts to laugh. The second figure came up.
"So your plan worked?" The second person asked. It's a female voice.
"Yes... the earthquake is just a distraction that shows is normal but they never know what hit them." The first figure replied. Is also a female voice but is distorted, "They destroyed my home... they are going to pay..."