Confrontation

Galaxynyan and the others arrived inside the stadium and it seems to be empty nothing but a wide space and no seats.
"Weird. Is it usually seats and a fence for the stadium?" Flarernyan asked.
"Looks very old," Libranyan said.
"Gloien! Where are you!?" Sharla shouted.
"Gloien!" Iisinyan calling out as well.
"Glowzy! Come on out!" Lonernyan joins in.
"Come on buddy, we're here!" Flarernyan screams.
Everyone called out for Gloien then suddenly a hologram came in front of them. It is Solaria who looks distraught but calm to see them.
"Hello, everyone." She said.
"What have you done with Gloien!?" Galaxynyan shouted.
"He's not going anywhere. He is with me." Solaria said then turn to Lofty with anger, "You have to choose them, after all, I have done for you. I feed you, let you do whatever I want."
"Yes, but you decided to choose them than hurting others! Don't tell me you doing those eyes things to him?" Lofty asked.
"Why you asked? You're a traitor." Solaria replied.
"I am not! You, not the Solaria I know! I never choose to kill everyone! You promise me to help me with humans." Lofty yelled.
"Why would I!? I would never trust a human! They will take everyone away from me like Abigor!" Solaria snapped which made everyone stunned.
"Solaria..." Lofty tried to say something.
"Shut up! I would never see you if you join them for the fall." Solaria said with an evil grin then her hologram disappeared.

Lofty has tears in her eyes then starts to cry, "I'm sorry, Solaria..." Anne pats her on the back and Yagiobu puts his hoof on her shoulder then she hugged him.
"It will be alright..." Yagiobu told her.
"Wait what did she mean by joining us for the fall?" Galaxynyan asked.
Just then a huge trap door open underneath everyone and they all fell into the dark void.
Sometime later, Dusty woke Libranyan up alongside Tanjiro and Nezuko. Then along with them is Foxy with Rex, Pyra, Mythra, Yuganyan with Mai, Smashinyan, and Flarernyan.
"Where... are we?" Libranyan looking worried.
"I'm not sure but is like a maze..." Yuganyan replied as she looked around.
"It is more like a labyrinth than a maze with some twist and turns," Foxy said.
"How do we get out of there?" Tanjiro asked.
"Is best that we will find the others," Smashinyan said as he pick Yuganyan and Mai.
"Hope so... this place gives me the creeps," Mai replied.
"It will be alright. We will sort things out and get your friend." Rex got up.
"Hope they be alright," Pyra said.
"They will. We got each other." Mythra replied.
"Come on, let's find them," Flarernyan said and lead them out.
Foxy felt something as she stares at their swords for a few moments then went ahead.