Yokaisona Battle

Gloien sits down as he felt the pain on his face from that blindfold. He heard Solaria cursing and hear static.
"Is everything okay?" Gloien asked.
"Oh... I'm fine..." Solaria tried to hide her tears.
"I want to say this. What are you doing to my friends?" Gloien asked.
"Why do you care about them? Despite your blindness, they still your friends?" Solaria growled.
"They love me for who I am! 7 of my friends save me behind and help me get a family who raised me! There's someone I... fall in love with..." Gloien blushed at that sentence.
"Pathetic." Solaria scoffed, "You can have anything but I left alone with nothing!"
"Not true. You will deserve your bond with your human." Gloien said.
"Well..." Solaria tried to say something then the gem shock her which she groaned in pain.
"You okay?" Gloien asked.
"I'm... fine..." Solaria growled, "I will be right back..." she flew herself to the other room.
Gloien is about to catch up to her but hears a voice, "Hey..."
"Huh?" Gloien looks around then leans on the wall, "You're a human are you?"
"Yeah... I heard about you. I think this Solaria is in danger." It said. It's a girl's voice.
"You know me... how do you know about Solaria?" Gloien asked.
"Well, I know about Yokai. They lived in Japan and me and my grandmother can see them." The girl replied, "Lilo told me all about you."
"Wait. You're Yuna? Is everyone okay?" Gloien gasped. Yuna is peeking at a hole that is near Gloien to talk to him.
"They're alright. Lilo and Stitch are asleep. I have to check on you and Solaria. That gem she has is controlling her." Yuna replied.
"I kinda knew that but that explains why she's angry,"  Gloien said.
"Also as I was keeping an eye on her, I hear a male voice. Is like she got manipulated by someone." Yuna continued.
"Male voice..." Gloien then figured it out, "Abigor!"
Then Solaria arrived, "Gloien... who are you talking to?"
"Solaria! Abigor is controlling you!" Gloien shouted.
Solaria look stunned that he know about it then got angry, "She told you! Why are you meddling me!?"
Yuna ran off to hide with the others and Gloien block Solaria so she won't hurt Yuna.
"Leave her alone!" Gloien shouted then his face starts to hurt even more. He screamed and felt tears streaming down his face.
"Gloien!" It's Galaxynyan and everyone. They arrive and saw him.
"Everyone!" Gloien tried to fly to him but Solaria grabbed his arm.
"You not taking him!!" Solaria shouted then shows her distorted face.
"She's scary!" Libranyan screamed.
Solaria use her gem to make a black hole to suck the Dimei Gang inside, leaving the others and their partners.
"Brother!" Libranyan screamed.
Galaxynyan and the others landed at the dungeon, then they spotted the humans Solaria captured.
"Everyone!?" Galaxynyan gasped.
They look at them and felt relieved on their faces and hugged their partners.

"What have you done to them?" Gloien shouted.
"Oh, they are joining their humans," Solaria replied.
"Gloien, please come to us..." Sharla convinces him.
"Sharla? I'm coming!" Gloien tried to fly off but Solaria grab him.
"No, you don't! By a few minutes, you will finally get your Keen-Sight." She growled.
"Keen-sight?!" Everyone asked in confusion.
"He will use that power to see... is that what you all want?" Solaria grinned evilly.
"That's it! We are taking Gloien and you don't stop us!" Orga growled. Libranyan quivers after what is happening to her. The rest of them charged at Solaria while Libranyan stood there frozen.
"Libranyan! Come on!" Tanjiro told her.
"I... I..." Libranyan starts to cry.
"Mmm?" Nezuko pats her to calm her down.
"No! I want to go home!" Libranyan whines.
"Libranyan is gonna be okay..." Tanjiro replied.
"No! Mommy! Daddy!" Libranyan then cry so loudly.
"Ugh, you brat! Stop that crying!" Solaria covers her ears that made the gem glitchy and she loses her mind, "I'm killing you first!"
Libranyan heard it and she stopped crying, "No!"
Tanjiro and Nezuko tried to stop her but swipe them away. Some tried to use their powers to stop her but she blast them to the wall. When she is about to hit Libranyan, someone scratches her on the face.
"Huh?" Libranyan is confused.
"Don't try to hurt a brat!" See is Logonyan along with Malos.
Foxy saw him and felt suspicious but didn't say anything then Rex drag Foxy so he won't be seen by Malos.
Lyn, Beargamot, Bearin, Vilgox, Bearlynyan, and Bakunyan along with the whole Bearly family arrived.
"We are tired of someone stealing our partners but is that's not all..." Bearlynyan said. Everyone look and saw Twinklnyan, Tomnyan, Nyanmajo, and Tanknyan.
"We're here!" Tomnyan said.
"Mommy! Daddy!" Libranyan ran and hug them.
"Is alright, sweetie... your aunts track you down since we know you never came home," Twinklnyan replied.
"But... Solaria is strong..." Libranyan felt upset.
"We all do it together." Tanknyan pats her.
Sparkyu, Paranyan, Squirrelnyan, Karbonkoma, and Foxhood arrived from their portals and Olivenyan appeared last.
"We arrived Twinklnyan," Sparkyu said.
"Time to take down that villain," Karbonkoma added.
"We beat darkness before," Paranyan said.
"And we will beat them again!" Foxhood chimed in.
"Together!" Squirrelnyan summons his hammer.
"That's right, we will take her down. You kids relax." Olivenyan agreed.
Just then a blast of fire came out of the ground and every Yokaisona guardian for the Yokaisonas came out of it including the Dimei gang.
"Galaxynyan!" Twinklnyan and Libranyan are surprised to see him.
"What!?" Solaria growled.
"You think a small dungeon will stop us? You not that smart." Galaxynyan teased.
Each of the humans partnered up their Yokaisonas to prepare for the fight. Gloien heard everything and is surprised at how everyone is gathering. Stitch climb and grabbed Gloien to join in the group right before he took off the blindfold and put on his glasses.
Everyone gathers with the new Yokaisona guardians while everyone is ready to fight.
"Let's go!" Twinklnyan shouted which is a signal to charge at Solaria.

(Cameo guest stars: UnicornYokai , Bearlywrote , CelticCapricorn9945 , ParanormalDoodles , SkipPlayz , and Sodadog from Tumblr and Twitter and Deviantart)