Chapter 14

Morning at Metropolis High

Aruto was writing down on some paperwork as he finished writing it and set it on the side before working another.

Just then, the door is opened and Barbara and Karen came in.

"Oh good morning, Mr.Aruto!" Barbara said.

Aruto smiled at them "Morning Barbara Gordon. Morning Karen."

"Diana and the others are still coming, they're just getting their stuff ready," Karen said and Aruto nodded and they took their seats. Soon Diana and her friends came and other students came.

Upon the bell rang, Aruto set his paperworks down and stand up when the Robotic teacher came in along with Mr. Chapin.

"All right, students. Now, everyone knows that in just a few more days, your Robotics project is due on Friday," As Mr. Chapin continues with his lecture, Aruto taking a glance at Karen and her friends, listening to his lectures. Aruto's mind begins to recall important information from last night.

Flashback

"Ehhhhhhhhh?! Karen and her friends....are the Super Hero Girls?!" Aruto exclaimed at the news as Izu nodded and her eyes play a projection of her witnessing Karen and her friends suit up as the Super Hero Girls that he assisted them in the battle against the Magias.

"As I mentioned before, your order was to find Karen and her friends and I did. However, I wasn't expecting for them to be the Super Hero Girls that you assisted them."

Auto slump down to his desk in disbelief.

"All this time, my students were the Heroes of Metropolis that I've assist in stopping the Magias issue," Aruto said, trying to gather all the information.

"President Aruto, are you alright?" Izu asked.

"Yeah, just surprised, but also worried for them. Normally, I don't mind the Super Hero Girls working together with me, but with the Magia issue and the Supervillian Girls became Kamen Riders, I'm worried that this mastermind will be too much for the Super Hero Girls to handle" Aruto said. "They don't know how dangerous the situation of the Magias that I fought before. Unlike the Super Villain Girls, the Magias are something to never take lightly and if not careful, they can get seriously hurt or worst."

"You don't want them to put themselves in a situation that's too much for them?" Izu asked.

"Yeah, I know Fuwa and Yabia are busy back in Japan so I won't have any other help, but I don't want anything bad to happen to the Super Hero Girls," Aruto said "I have to be the one who can save Metropolis from the Magia's attack."

Izu stood there, quietly as Aruto turned to her.

"Anyway, any information about the Driver and the Zetsumerise Key?"

Izu nodded "According to the data from the Driver the Super Villain Girls have along with the Zetsumerise Key, it was manufactured in Lexcorp."

This bring Aruto in surprised "Wait, Lexcorp? Why would Lex Luthor be manufacture the Driver and the Zetsumerise Key? Doesn't he know those are dangerous to sell it in Metropolis?"

"I don't know, but with the addition data of the other Zetsumerise Key from the Magia you fought, it was revealed that the Magias were created in Lexcorp."

Aruto frowned a bit, then widened at something "Wait a second...."

He got to the computer and type, revealing the article about the Corben Brothers. Upon analyzing it, he begin to realize something.