Chapter 3

The next morning, everyone from Metropolis High School gathered around at the entrance with their badges on their shirts or dresses as their principal, Mr. Chapin came to them.

"All right, students, now as we all know, today is the annual Metropolis Science and Technology Convention, so I hope you chose a partner, because this report will be part of your grade for this semester," he explained, "Now, each of you will have questions on those papers I gave you."

Each of the students looked at the list of questions that Mr. Chapin gave them.

"You need to interview one of the vendors and ask questions. Then once you have all of them, I need you all to write a report. You have until next week Friday to turn it in or it's summer school. Remember to be here at the front at 1 pm. Understand?"

All of the students nodded as the girls came to their side before everyone enter inside. The students were amazed at the vendors and scientists, including those in robotics, geology, and botany.

"Whoa, this is amazing!" Barbara said, gazing at the physics scientists.

"Truly this is a sight to behold," Diana said, looking at the geologist scientists.

"Wow...." Karen's eyes became stars at the robotics.

"Babsy!" a voice was heard and they turned and saw Harleen Quinzel walking towards them with her friends, still having a wrapped bandage on her head.

"Harleen! I'm so glad you came! But I thought you and your friends aren't coming because of the 'accident' you all had," Barbara said

"Well we decided to, but Mr. Chapin wouldn't allow us to rest, considering I don't want to end up in summer school," Harleen replied. "So we decide to get the science report done soon as we can."

"That's great, just don't push yourself too hard," Barbara said. Harleen waved at them, back then headed back to her group of friends.

"All right, we better go split up and do our part," Karen said, "Babs, we better head towards the theater. We don't want to miss the presentation of Hiden Intelligence."

With that, the two rushed towards to the theater, leaving the other group behind.

"Well, we better get going to the geologist, Karen," Diana said.

"Yeah, all right." The two walked in the right direction.

"Guess we better do our part in botany, Zee," Jessica said and the two headed in that direction.

Meanwhile

At the backstage of the theater, many employees from the Hiden Intelligence and the Convention were rushing to get the presentation ready while some are getting the Humagears ready.

"Okay, make sure the stage system is all good to go!" one of the employees shouted.

"Place that on the side! We want to make sure many people are ready!"