Chapter 15

All of the Superhero Girls, Aruto Hiden, and Izu were stunned at Superman's transformation into a Kamen Rider. It's bad enough that not only they had to deal with the Magias, but a corrupted superhero encased in a high-tech armor that can counter any other superheroes is now worst.

"Okay, dealing with Magias is hard enough, but another Vice Rider is even worst. Not to mention, it has to be a Kryptonian!" Supergirls groaned.

"I know, and unless we got any green Kryptonites, then we're at a total disadvantage," Batgirl said.

"Man I wish Zero-One is here, we sure going need every help we can," Bumblebee said, preparing her stingers.

"We just got to hold him off until he comes, sisters. Zatanna, see if you can teleport Mr Aruto and Izu away from here." Wonder Woman said and she nodded and came to them.

"You two get to safety," Zatanna chants a spell and pink spells envelop them and they disappeared in a flash.

Outside at the front

Aruto and Izu reappeared as they look around with equal shock and confusion.

"Whoa, that's felt weird....." Aruto said, feeling woozy from the spell.

"System checking, Zatanna's spell makes my vision screen....." Izu said, holding her footing a bit. "Blurry....."

At the gymnasium

The Super Hero Girls got into a defensive position against Kamen Rider Superman.

Within a powerful speed that breaks the wind, the evil Rider charged at them. The Super Hero Girls, with their panicked expression, jump out of the way as Superman landed a heavy blow on the ground, creating a deep crater.

"Whoa, he's fast!" Batgirl exclaimed.

"Uh, That's how Kryptoians are, Batgirl," Supergirl gave a narrow look "Look, we just have to smack some sense into him and- AGH!"

Supergirl's words were interrupted as Superman uppercut her to the wall, leaving her dangling. Then Superman grabbed her legs and spin her around and sent her smashing into the basketball hoop.

"I'm going to say that, his belt is maxed out Kryptoians power," Batgirl commented.

Wonder Woman glance at Superman, and the feeling of uncertainty is rising again.

Can me and my sisters still hold the mantle of saving The World of Men? Her thoughts raced of that doubt and another that no Amazons should have during her youth.......fear.

Shaking the thoughts, she put on her determined look and pull her sword.

"Sister, we need to stop Superman and remove that belt before he can cause more damage to this school," Wonder Woman said.

"Easy said than done, Wonder Woman," Green Lantern said "If his power is maxed out, then getting that belt off will be much more difficult than the one Metallo has!"

"Still, we got to try," Batgirl said. "Besides, as long as we fight together, plus having Zero-One helping us, we will find a way."

"Let's just hope he's coming-yipe!" Bumblebee dodges away a heat vision "And fast!"

Superman charged at Zatanna and she dodge it. She begins chanting a spell and fires a wave of pink magic at him, but Superman slapped it away.

"Huh?!" Zatanna was shocked at this. No one is able to counter her magic before. However, her distraction was something Superman needs and he rammed her into the bleachers.

"Zatanna!" Green Lantern shouted. She growled and use her ring to conjure a jail cell on it, but Superman pulled the bars and break them, causing Green Lantern to flinch in pain. In an instant, the corrupted superhero grabbed her head and dragged her to the ground, leaving a crater on the wall.