Chapter 7

"All right, students. Take your seats." The robotic scientist teacher called out all of the students as everyone sat down at their respective desks. "Now, I know yesterday, Mr. Chapin was absent due to the event of the Metropolis Convention Center and the science project was canceled until further notice."

"Well, I decide for you all of you that we're going to take a new project to make up for the old one on learning how to build a robot. And to make this special, we have a special guest teacher that will teach us for the Metropolis High Robotic Fair." Everyone looked at the robotic scientist teacher in curiosity.

Just then, a knock was heard from the door.

"Come in."

With the door open, every student was shocked to see who's the guest teacher is for the project: the CEO of Hiden Intelligence, Aruto Hiden. In addition, a Humagear came in with him and both gave them a bow.

"Hello, students of Metropolis. My name is Aruto Hiden. And this is my Humagear Secretary, Izu." Aruto introduced himself and Izu.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Izu said.

"No way...Aruto is here?!" Karen whispered, still shocked at this.

"Whoa, now that's a big surprise!" Barbara whispered.

"As you can see, the CEO of Hiden Intelligence will be teaching you all how to build a robot. Now, you'll be remaining in the same partners from the old project. Each of you will decide what to build and you need to plan out on a project. This will test your teamwork on and will count on your overall grade for the semester," The robotic scientist teacher said. "The Robotic Fair will be on next week Monday."

"Now that's all I can explain to all of you, so I hope you'll do well on the project." The robotic teacher turned to Aruto. "President Aruto, is there anything you like to say?"

He nodded then turned to them, "First off, we are honored to take our time to teach each of you on the basic learning of building a robot. I believe that everyone's dream is special and if you leap towards your dream, then you'll make it come true."

All of the students clapped their hands at him for his heartfelt speech.

"In addition, I got some jokes for all of you to brighten your day," Aruto said as he grabbed his smartphone "It's time for the Hamsters to Hamming on!! Hai! Aruto Ja.....Naito!!"

Everyone was silenced, having a face of confusion and deadpanned expression of that lame joke. Izu came to them and explained, "Hamming on is the term for the Hamsters, which is the Metropolis High School's mascot, to..."

"Izu, don't explain the joke!!" Aruto whined while slumping his head.

Meanwhile at Lexcorp

At the factory, machines continue to manufacture more of the Lexbots as each of them lining up one by one, creating a huge army. On the other side of the factory, multiple 3D printers fire beams as they creating multiple strange belts and multiple dark-colored cartridges.

 On the other side of the factory, multiple 3D printers fire beams as they creating multiple strange belts and multiple dark-colored cartridges