Chapter 11

Night Time at Downtown Metropolis

At a jewelry store, the shop owner turns off the light and sets up the security system. Red beams etched around the store as she gave a small nod, before closing the door and locking it.

After a few minutes of silence, a black shadow appeared on top of the glass window. Using a finger to cut the glass open and set it aside, the shadow figure slipped into the building and landed on the ground. The shadow figure glances around until it spotted the camera.

Then the shadow figure uses its claw to cut the wires of the security cameras. With the security camera disabled, the shadow figure hopped and leap around the security beams, grabbing every jewel. Then the shadow figure hopped to the last one, a sparkling clear diamond, big as a rock.

The remaining light revealed to be a familiar female cat jewelry thief.

The remaining light revealed to be a  familiar female cat jewelry thief

"Oh, you're such a beauty to behold....." Catwoman's eyes sparkled at the sight of the beautiful diamond. She uses her claw to open the glass and snatch it.

She exited out of the building and hopped away to an alleyway.

"A beauty like you deserve to be in my collection with my amount of love and care," Catwoman marveled at it.

Just then, the diamond's shine strangely dimmed down.

"Wait for a second, this is....?!" Her words falter as the diamond opened and shot an electric taser, knocking her down.

From the shadow, the same jewelry store owner came and pulled her phone, with her eyes glowing sinister red.

"Lord Metallo, mission complete. We captured Catwoman."

"Excellent work, bring her to me," Metallo said as the jewelry store owner walked towards her and bring her to Lexcorp.

Inside of Lexcorp

"Ughhh...." Catwoman's eyes begin to flutter open as her vision was blurry. But after a few minutes, her vision became clear and she was trapped in a tube.

"Ugh....huh?!" Catwoman tried to break free but saw her hands tied up with her thumb wrapped around in Velcro.

"Okay, who's the wise guy that captures me?!" Catwoman asked anyone, with a set of angry eyes.

"Huh...Kit Kat? Is that you?" A familiar voice was heard from the right. She turned to the right and saw Harley Quinn in the same position.

"Harley? What happened to you?" Catwoman asked.

"Well, I'm just doing my usual supervillain to-do list, wrecking up some destruction, when all a sudden, I was drugged! The next thing I woke up, I'm here in this tube along with the others!" Harley Quinn explained with a pout.