Chapter 8

Morning at Metropolis High School

All of the students were with their respective partners, were listening to the Robotic Teacher while Aruto and Izu were watching them. As for Arturo, while he along with Izu were watching how the students listing to the teacher, his mind recalled to the news Izu told about after the battle against the Magias.

Flashback

"Eh?! None of the Humagears got corrupted ?!" Arturo exclaimed of the news as all of the Humagears appeared.

"Yes, I called for every Humagears and it seems that most of them are in perfect condition," Izu said.

"But it doesn't make sense. How can it be there were Magias when the Humagears aren't affected? Besides the ones are here for the presentation, they shouldn't be any Humagears in Metropolis," Aruto wondered, "Izu, are Humagears the only thing they can become Magias?"

Izu nodded "Yes, but with the Magias appearing without a Humagears raised a various of question since only a Humagears, reaching Singularity, are the only thing can be corrupted. But with the Zetsumerise Key you retrieved from the battle, I can analyze the data and see if there's anything that can solve this mystery."

Flashback End

"And now, that would be it for the lesson, so now it's time that you use the remaining time to come up with a new project," the robotic teacher said "President Aruto, would you and Izu care to do the honors?"

"Oh, uh, right," Aruto said as he and Izu walk to the desk "Okay, students, I hope you got the chance to plan out with the project for the science fair coming. We got the supplies we need and it'll be in the lab next door, so we better go there and make sure you take your seat with your partners."

With that, all of the students following Aruto and Izu to the lab next door as they took their seats with their respective partners.

"Now students, the supplies on the desks are the parts you need to make your own robot creation. The Hiden Intelligence paid the amount of supplies so don't be rough on them. Now each of you will begin building the frame of the robot and learn each of the mechanics of it before adding the layers and armors. But remember, it's not a cakewalk when it comes to building a robot. There'll be trials and errors as you building it. Learning each errors can help you learn how to fix it," Izu explaining the students, "I wish the best of luck on all of you."

With that, the students begin their assignments on their projects. Karen and Barbara were working on two frames as they're carefully placing the parts in, Diana was helping out with Kara since she's struggling with placing the bolt in and showing the proper tools for it, Jessica and Zee were testing the movement of the arm, but it was stuck and they look over again at the blueprint and trying to get it fix. For Doris and Lesilie, despite having their injuries healed, they were unsucessful with building the frame due to Lesilie's mean mischief, making Doris angry, Carol and Pam were also struggling too with fixing it, and Seline and Harleen were somewhat testing it, but taking longer due to Harleen's lack of attention on science.

After a hour, the school bell rang as all of the students gather their stuff and put the supplies away.

"Remember to make sure you put the supplies in the front table along with your unfinished projects. Make sure to put your name and your partner's name on it so we can pass it back for tomorrow," Aruto said as all of the students place their unfinished on the table before leaving.

Karen and Barbara were the last one and place it there.

"Hello, Karen, how's it going with your project?" Aruto said,