Jesus can heal unclean Spirits

Day 3

Mar 3 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁰ For He healed many, so that as many as had afflictions pressed about Him to touch Him.
¹¹ And the unclean spirits, whenever they saw Him, fell down before Him and cried out, saying, "You are the Son of God."

WHAT IS AN UNCLEAN SPIRIT?

An unclean Spirit is a spirit that is not holy. A spirit that is ungodly. A spirit that is evil and foul.
It can also be defined as something impure in thought and behavior.
The book of Mark is very interesting. The only thing that Jesus seems to be doing is perform miracles. He is healing the sick. Casting out demons and declaring freedom on the captive.

Its important to see Jesus as a miracle working man. How many of us don't want a miracle?
Its important to also note that unclean spirits are very stubborn and usually become a stronghold in a person's life. They cause sickness. Mental illnesses. They can also cause addictions and all sorts of problems. What Jesus did here, in the book of Mark 3 is evidence that nothing is impossible with Him.

HOW DOES SOMEONE DEAL WITH UNCLEAN SPIRITS?

Unclean Spirits can be dealt with in fervent prayer. When we submit ourselves to God, He begins to heal us. We don't have to try 'saving' ourselves, Jesus alone can handle all our problems. I know that Jesus delivered me when I gave my life to Him. And as we yield to Him, everything that makes us fail begins to bow to His authority. 

WHAT DO UNCLEAN SPIRITS DO?

Unclean Spirits inflict pain on a person. They cause destruction. Unclean Spirits cause a person to self-destruct.

"And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,"
— Mar 5:2 (NKJV)

 The man described in Mark 5 was a man that was in big trouble. He lived in the tomb. A place you cannot naturally live. You'd wonder, what exactly happened to him?

"And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones."
— Mar 5:5 (NKJV)

This man was hurting himself because of the presence of an unclean Spirit. There are many devils and evil people who don't want believers to succeed.
And exposure to sin and unholy activities enhances the presence of unclean Spirits even in the life of a believer.

IS THERE HOPE FOR US?

"And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease."
— Mat 10:1 (NKJV)

Jesus has entrusted us with His authority. We cannot deal with unclean Spirits if we are living in sin. There's no chance of dealing with unclean Spirits if we have not made Christ our Lord and personal savior. Many times people are afraid to mention that enemy. But when you know your enemy, you'll know how to deal with him.

The best way to deal with unclean Spirits is to have no association with anything unholy. We have the Holy Spirit of God for our benefit. One cannot overcome something that conquers them.

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith."
— 1Jn 5:4 (NKJV)

Whatever is born of God overcomes. As long as you are truly born again, you can overcome anything. Whatever is born of God. Only when you are born of God. Our being born again gives us the authority to come against anything ungodly and unholy. Jesus gave us His authority. We can bring peace into our homes and families because of the authority Jesus has given to us. 

Prayer

Father, we thank you for today. We thank you for your kindness and goodness. We acknowledge your presence. Lord heal us of our infirmities. Everything within us that is unclean, we ask for your blood to cleanse us and to purify us. Purify our lives. Purify our thoughts. Purify everything we touch. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We pray. Amen