Jesus always thanked God

Day 8

During those days another large crowd gathered. Since they had nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion for these people; they have already been with me three days and have nothing to eat. If I send them home hungry, they will collapse on the way, because some of them have come a long distance." His disciples answered, "But where in this remote place can anyone get enough bread to feed them?" "How many loaves do you have?" Jesus asked. "Seven," they replied. He told the crowd to sit down on the ground. When he had taken the seven loaves and given thanks, he broke them and gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people, and they did so. They had a few small fish as well; he gave thanks for them also and told the disciples to distribute them. The people ate and were satisfied. Afterward the disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.
Mark 8:1‭-‬8 NIV

Jesus was always thanking God for everything He had. The secret of breakthroughs is having a heart that can say 'thank you' to God.
One of the reasons why the Israelites wandered in the wilderness for so long is because they were always murmuring and complaining.
But Jesus shows us the way of reaching the Father. We draw nearer to the heart of God when we are thankful for all the things God does for us.
Jesus didn't think it was a menial thing to thank God. But sometimes, we think being thankful is so lowly a thing that we can't express our gratitude when someone does something nice for us.
When we are grateful, we open ourselves to the presence of God.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalms 100:4 NIV

The bible says, "Enter His gates with thanksgiving."
Thanksgiving shows we appreciate everything God does. There's always something to be grateful for. The more we show our thanksgiving to God, the more the blessings of Heaven overflow in our lives. 

The people ate and were satisfied. Afterward the disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over.
Mark 8:8 NIV

The bible says, "Afterward the disciples picked up seven basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over." For anything to be left over, it Should mean there was some kind of satisfaction. The bible says, "The people ate and were satisfied."
We should do what Jesus did and always thank God.

always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 5:20 NIV

You might have a big problem right now or you might be in some difficult circumstance, while I understand the frustration of not getting where we want to go, let's never forget to thank God for what we have while we patiently wait in faith for Him to answer our prayers.
Its our thanksgiving that open the gates of Heaven.

Enter with the password: "Thank you!" Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.
Psalm 100:4 MSG

 I love the message version. The bible says, "Enter with the password: "Thank you!"
A password grants access. By thanking God, we gain access to Heaven.

Prayer

 In the name of Jesus Christ, we thank you. We honor you. We bless your name. We magnify you. We glorify you. We just thank you today for everything you do for us. Thank you for the life we have. Thank you for health we have. And we thank you for our families. This we pray. In the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.