Jesus is the word that comes to pass

Day 7

Right away a woman who had heard about him came and fell at his feet. Her little girl was possessed by an evil spirit, and she begged him to cast out the demon from her daughter. Since she was a Gentile, born in Syrian Phoenicia, Jesus told her, “First I should feed the children—my own family, the Jews. It isn’t right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs.” She replied, “That’s true, Lord, but even the dogs under the table are allowed to eat the scraps from the children’s plates.”
Mark 7:25‭-‬28 NLT

What Jesus says always comes to pass. Jesus is the word that is true and pure. He is the word that is genuine.  The bible says, "Right away a woman who had heard about him came and fell at his feet."
The woman mentioned above had a problem. And she thought Jesus was the best person to go to.

The bible says that she had a daughter who was possessed by an evil Spirit.
This portion of Scripture is amazing, because for the first time Since the beginning of the book of Mark, Jesus casts out a demon without physically being in the location.

This says something about Jesus's word. Jesus's word is as powerful as Jesus Himself. What He says is just as effective as His being present.
Jesus' word delivered the poor girl from the demon that possessed her.

“Good answer!” he said. “Now go home, for the demon has left your daughter.”  And when she arrived home, she found her little girl lying quietly in bed, and the demon was gone.
Mark 7:29‭-‬30 NLT

I think its important that this was recorded for our benefit. Its important for us to know that Jesus' word is just as Powerful as Jesus.
Jesus' word has the authority to break us free from all kinds of complications in our bodies and souls.
What is Jesus saying about your situation today? His word is enough! If His word delivered a Young girl from a demon, I believe His word is the solution to your problem today.

Another thing we see yet again is the faith that the woman had. She obviously wanted a special touch from Jesus. But she  had enough faith to believe in the words of the master.
Our faith always comes to play in receiving blessings from Jesus Christ. Will you believe the word of Jesus today?

Prayer

In the name of Jesus, Father we adore you. We bless your excellent name. Thank you for showing us the importance of your word. May you help us to believe more in what Jesus says even in the most trying times. This we ask. In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.