Have The Faith of God

Jesus replied, "Let the faith of God be in you!
Mark 11:22 TPT

"Let the faith of God be in you!"
What does it mean to have the faith of God? What does God's faith look like?
Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
Genesis 1:3 NKJV

God's faith creates things out of nothing. God's faith is active faith.
When you have the faith of God operating in your life, you please God.
Your faith in God means you trust God more than human systems. Your faith in God places complete trust in God.

Listen to the truth I speak to you: If someone says to this mountain with great faith and having no doubt, 'Mountain, be lifted up and thrown into the midst of the sea,' and believes that what he says will happen, it will be done.
Mark 11:23 TPT

If the Bible talks about great faith, it also means there's weak faith. Having the faith of God requires us to have great Faith. If you believe that the mountain can be removed, then you have great faith. Great faith can only work without doubt. The moment doubt creeps in, the faith wavers. God believed, and spoke.

We have the same Spirit of faith that is described in the Scriptures when it says, "First I believed, then I spoke in faith." So we also first believe then speak in faith.
2 Corinthians 4:13 TPT

The bible says, "First I believed, then I spoke in faith." You first have to believe. You cannot speak in faith or in confidence about something you don't truly believe.

This is the reason I urge you to boldly believe for whatever you ask for in prayer—be convinced that you have received it and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24 TPT

Be bold as you pray. Have the faith of God as you pray. When you pray, have the conviction that you will receive what you ask for. Faith breaks through all kinds of barriers.

Since we have this confidence, we can also have great boldness before him, for if we ask anything agreeable to his will, he will hear us.
1 John 5:14 TPT

The Lord hears us, as we pray according to His will in the faith of God.

Prayer

In the name of Jesus, Father we thank you. We appreciate you. We worship you. We glorify you. We magnify you. You are awesome. Father, increase our Faith as we embrace the faith of God in us. Thank you for answered prayers. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.