Jesus can calm your storms

Day 4

Mar 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³⁶ Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.
³⁷ And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.
³⁸ But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?"
³⁹ Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm.
⁴⁰ But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?"
⁴¹ And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, "Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!"

Jesus Christ is the only real hope for the world. He is our comfort as believers. Everything we ever become is something that Jesus already is. We imitate Him. We follow Him. We believe in Him. So an interesting thing happens on the boat. There's a windstorm and while it troubles the disciples, Jesus is asleep.

While the disciples experienced something that was life-threatening, Jesus was still with them. He had never left. He hadn't abandoned them. He was just resting.
There are times we go through the most difficult situations. A lot of times its hard to believe help can come our way. When all hell breaks loose in our lives, we should never forget that Jesus stands right next to us.

 If you have been through a tough situation, it may not exactly feel like  Jesus is present. But one thing that Jesus says towards the end of this portion of Scripture is perhaps my favorite part.
Jesus says, "why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?"
That's a good question. Could we have run out of faith? Whatever you might be going through today, Jesus is can handle it. 
There's a place of absolute peace and calmness in the presence of our master Jesus. Though the disciples experienced difficulty, it didn't last long.

The bible says, "He arose and rebuked the wind." Jesus has the power to rebuke whatever it is that might be a problem in our lives right now. If only we can realize that He stands right where we are standing.

 Everything obeys Jesus. The disciples marveled at Jesus when the wind responded to Him.
 Our faith is in Jesus. He is able to rebuke the storms that trouble our lives. The storms of poverty. The storms of emotional hurt. The storms of joblessness. The storms of instability and whatever might come off as a kind of problem.

"Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm."
— Mar 4:39 (NKJV)

Peace comes when Jesus speaks over the situations in our lives. Only peace and calmness are present. Jesus is with you. Have faith.

"So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God."
— Mar 11:22 (NKJV)

Whatever issue it is, have faith in God. Your faith is the weapon that will cause your triumph!

Prayer 

In Jesus' name, heavenly Father we thank you for your mercies that are new every morning. May your wonderful name be known by all people because everyone who calls upon your beautiful name is always saved. Through your strength, may you help us to hold on and persevere through our biggest storms. Thank you so much for we believe you've heard and answered our prayers. Amen.