Preach the gospel

Day 16

Mark 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁵ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
¹⁶ He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

The last command Jesus gave is the most important of them all. Jesus came to save the whole world.
We should preach to every creature. Everybody needs to know about Jesus. We can preach Jesus in our work places, in our schools and in the areas where we can easily influence.

He that believes shall be saved. Salvation is possible to everybody who believes.
You can preach to your friends. You can preach to your family. You can preach to your coworkers.

One thing assured is that Jesus works in us as we attempt to preach.

“And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;”
  — Mark 16:17 (KJV).

Jesus also gave us signs that would accompany our mission. We shall cast out devils and speak in new tongues.
How does this help in reaching out to people who have never heard of Christ?

Jesus gave us power. For us to convince a lost person that Jesus Is Lord, it takes more than just words.

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”
  — John 6:63 (KJV)

The Holy Spirit gives us the ability to speak words that carry life. When we speak, life will flow in the being of the lost.

We have all been lost before and someone had to introduce Jesus to us. In the same way that Jesus was introduced to you, you should introduce Jesus to somebody who doesn't know they need a savior.

Prayer

In the name of Jesus, Heavenly Father, we thank you. We thank you for everything being so present in our lives. We bless your name. Thank you for teaching us your word these past 16 days. Thank you for revealing Jesus Christ to us. We thank you. Father we ask forore wisdom, understanding and counsel in all things pertaining to spiritually. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.