Chapter 9

📍 Triskelion | January 2014

"All SHIELD pilots, scramble. We're the only air support Captain Rogers has got."

Bucky appeared with the white-headed lady and started firing at the SHIELD pilots and agents, killing them.

"Get to the jet," he instructed her while launching grenades. She nodded, using her rifle to kill men. As she ran towards the jet, she rolled another bomb to a closing plane.

She jumped on the wings of the jet. Then, used her arms to pull her up as she ran at the roof of the pilot's seat.

She fired shots at the pilot before James landing on the roof and took out one of the glass windows.

The woman threw the pilot down and sat on the other seat as James flew the plane off the ground. "You're not so bad," he said to her.

"As I said, it's not my first time."

Something at the corner of her eye caught her attention. It was a man with metallic wings. Remembering the file that she read, he is called the Falcon.

Seeing him flying from a distance made her head hurt, "Ugh."

Her mind was working so fast, trying to connect something which she didn't know. She held her head in between her hands, pounding on it.

"43201," he heard James' voice. She felt a cold metal hand wrapped both of her fists together, getting it away from her head. Then, locking them with a death grip on top of her thighs.

Bucky felt sorry for the girl. She clearly didn't like HYDRA for wanting to stay in prison instead. "Hey, it's okay. After this, you can go. I promise."

Trying to ignore the pain in her head, she looked through his blue eyes. There is a sense of assurance despite having the same look in his eyes. Not long, they went down the jet hid behind a stack of crates.

"He's coming," she whispered to James.

As Steve is trying to get away from the HYDRA agents shooting at him on the Helicarrier, he spoke to Sam, "Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride."

Sam replied, "Roger! Let me know when you're ready."

Steve just managed to jump off the edge as a HYDRA agent shoots a missile at him, "I just did!"

Sam flew in time to catch Steve, then flew himself and Steve onto the last Helicarrier.

"You know, you're a lot heavier than you look," Sam said.

"I had a big breakfast."

Suddenly, Bucky appeared and pushed Steve off the edge.

"Steve!" Sam exclaimed and went over to fly off and help Steve, but Bucky grabbed one of his wings and threw him back.

Sam started shooting at Bucky, and as he goes flying off, the lady in white used a device to latch on his wing, then pulled him down to the ground, ripping his wing off.

"Monkey, I thought we were cool?" Sam said in shock, seeing the figure of the pale lady.

"Monkey?" She furrowed her brows, looking at him as all of her memory unleashed about how she managed to get out of prison.

"So, what are you, Monkey?" Sam asked.

"I'm something everyone is scared of. Danger. Death. Pain."

And before she could help him, James kicked him off the Helicarrier. He turned around to her, seeing an aghast woman. Her steel eyes seemed to look through his soul.