Chapter 15

📍Bucharest, Romania | April 2015

10 months came and go.

They didn't do anything but stay inside doing their routine. But as months passed by, Bucky and her got closer. And it's safe to say that a certain man is crushing on a white-haired lady.

"I've heard so many stories from you, Doll. But I still don't know your name?" Bucky told her while sitting beside her on the sofa as they eat beef stew.

She chuckled, "43201."

Bucky shook his head. Then extending his left hand to her, "I'm Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes Jr., you can call me Bucky."

She threw her head back in laughter and shook his hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Sergeant. I'm..."

Bucky waits for her to answer.

"43201."

He pulled his hand away from her then slapped it down on his lap in disbelief.

She laughed at his antics. It's something she didn't do often until she met him.

Laugh.

"Can I fight you for it?" He asked.

"You'll really result to that?" She rose a brow at him.

James shrugged.

"Okay. First to tap out," she said, jumping off the couch as Bucky was about to launch on her.

"Grandpa," she scoffed.

It was his turn to look at her seriously, "Oh, it's on."

He sent a punch to her face, but she caught his wrist, flipping him over the couch.

She ran around the table, although there wasn't much of their space.

Bucky sat up the couch then jumped over the couch and slid on the table. Before she could run, he trapped her between him and the sink.

She tucked her head between his neck then pushed it back, kicking him on his knees.

He stumbled back, making way for her to run.

"Ok, that kinda hurt," he admitted, rubbing his throat.

"Well, I was supposed to hit you in your crotch but decided against it," she shrugged.

He rushed towards her, delivering punches and kicks, which she dodged easily. But they both fell when her shin hit the tiny bed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his core, flipping him on his back, then twist them again. So, her back was against the mattress and Bucky's back was pressed on her front  

She held him tight against him, locking his head and legs from underneath him.

Bucky groaned as he tried to lessen her grip.

"Come on, tap out," She said, tightening her hold.

He knew it would be pointless because she's stubborn as hell, and she won't stop fighting him if she had to.

"Ugh, fine!" He exclaimed before tapping on the bed.

She released him and pushed him off her. He dropped himself next to her on the bed.

There was a moment of silence. And, she was battling on asking him this, but the curiosity is eating her alive.

"You have trigger words?" She blurted out, making Bucky tense.