T E A S E R

Published now is my nee fanfiction for Thor Odinson entitled "Struck in Reverse"

📍 Royal Palace of Valaskjalf, Asgard | 534 A.D.

"Father," a teenage Thor greeted Odin as he entered the palace.

"Greetings, my boy," Odin gave them a nod before walking inside the palace with his royal guards.

"How was your journey?" Thor asked as the three of them walked.

"Well," Odin replied, which caused Thor to look at him oddly.

As he followed his father, he did not realize they were heading towards Odin's vault.

"Your highness," one of their trusted soldiers curtseyed.

His father acknowledged the soldier by his name.

"I have brought what you ask for," the young soldier said.

Thor looked behind the soldier and saw a massive black cloth covering what looks like a giant frame.

Odin lifted a portion of the cloth for him to only see while Thor tried to get a peek over the shoulders of his father but failed to do so.

Odin nodded, covering the object, "Well done. I guarantee your reward to be granted to you."

"Thank you, my king," he bowed his head before Odin dismissed him.

"What reward is he to gain?" Thor queried.

"A medallion of valor," Odin replied. "And because of it, he will be able to marry the woman he loves."

Thor let out a low whistle before a flame caught his eye, "Is that... the eternal flame?"

"Ah, yes," Odin replied. "Thanks to him, we finally found it safe here in Asgard."

"An honorable soldier at a young age," Odin commented before looking at him. "Maybe your brother we'll learn a thing or two from him, don't you think?"

Thor pursed his lips at his father's words, "Loki has been doing very well in his duties, Father."

Before Odin could say another remark on how his younger brother can do better, Thor changed the subject.

"What lies behind it?" Thor asked, standing at a distance from the huge covered object without looking away from it.

He could not understand, but his fingers were twitching to remove the black cloth from the object.

There was something that was pulling him onto it.

"A monster."