Part One

Tony Pov

"Oh Pepper. I hope you are still there." I though and closed my eyes knowing Captain Marvel arrived for safety.

Then Peter arrives in my mind again, and I remember after our marriage proposal, after Pep met Peter.

*Flashback*

"Pepps, that kid he feel like a son to me." I replied looking at Pepper folding my arms around her.

"Me too." She replied smiling putting her head by my chest, I kissed her hair.

**

Every since, he is my kid and now... I lost him. I can't loose Pepper not again. I feel us land and the door opened, I was to weak to stand, so I was helpless. All I wanted to know... "Where is my Pepper?"

......

Pepper Pov

All I saw was people dissapearing right infront of me, I felt so scared. "Tony!" I yelled and realised he was still gone.

"Please Tony! Not you!" I cried out running to the sight where everyone was arriving at the Avenger builing.

I saw Clint, Natasha, Thor, Steve, James, Bruce and Happy! Happy is safe and a racoon? I fought weirdly

"Where is Tony?" I yelled running to them panicking

"He went with the kid. Is he not back yet?" Natasha asked

"Wait! Peter, was he up there too? No, I fought he is with all of you." I replied full of panic.

"Not sure, a last transmission from Tony was, kid was with him." James replied holding onto Pepper.

"Wait! Where is everyone else? Vision? Wanda?..." I was interuppted by Thor who just got on his knees, I never saw him like this...

"Everyone is gone Pepper. Okoye went home since Surhi and T'halla is also gone." He cried

"We couldn't save them." Steve told and throw his shield on the floor in anger.

I saw Clint trying to get his family in touch but, he is struggling.

"Pepper, I gotta go. My family. I hope you find Tony. I'm sorry." He shouted running of.

"Happy, where is Tony?" I asked as he hold me close as we all went inside to see what happened.