Part Eight

Pepper Pov

As the time past, Tony did her room, it was so beautiful. The whole time he kept talking about Morgan his daughter and I followed.

When Morgan was kicking, he would just say at me our daughter. I was so overvelmed with joy seeing him like this, I knew from the start he is going to be an great father.

Tony Pov

After hearing were having a daughter, I was so exited, a little girl who I'm going to love endless. Two of my girls, including my Pepper. I'm just so thankful to be with her and that she is with me. I love every moment of her since the day I met her but, was to stupid to realise, now she is here, she is mine, and she is giving us a daughter.

I looked at her everyday grateful that she is mine. Changing me in who I am today. When I woke up, the first thing I do every morning is look at my Pepper and seeing our daughter grow, and night I look at Pepper and make sure I held her close kissing her goodnight.

When my daughter moves or kicks, I make sure I'm there and thankfully Pepper never let me miss a moment of that joy.

She keeps on growing stronger and bigger, I even installed F.R.I.D.A.Y to kept an eye on both if any problems acure. Pepper knew I was playing save and she loved that.

....

7 months later, and Pepper was round like a ball, I loved that sight. Bearfoot in the kictchen with her hair loose seeing our baby bump. Laying next to me, holding both.

A few weeks past when I got a call from Natasha. Pepper was now on the spot almost 8 months.

"Tony, we have a problem." She told her voice was draining. Soon Pepper and I packed a few things and we both went to the Avenger building. Pepper knew I was stressed and worried, she held onto me and that makes me calm.

....

When we arrived everyone was there, at first all was congratsing to Pepper and me and also hearing it was a daughter.

Nat, explained that something is entering the realm trough qauntim. At first nothing maked sence so we stayed to find out. Pepper and I stayed at the building we also find out what is going on in each lives.

Barton is distraught at the loss of his family, and becomes a rogue warrior, travelling the world to massacre organized crime figures involved in the drug trade and child trafficking. In which I fought was great. He was here but, you could see he was far, he was a lot with Pepper and me, since Pepper is pregrant he feels more home.

Steve Rogers leads a support group for those dealing with the loss of loved ones in the Blip. He kept in touch trough a hologram so he wasn't here.

Thor, who blames himself for failing to kill Thanos before the initial snap, becomes an alcoholic. He is still there just not completley. He also keep talking about Valkyrie who is taken over his duties now. Sure, if a girl does his work you know he is down. He was here then in and out since his beer was qiuckly finnish. I just told him to keep away from Pepper with a can of beer.

My old friend was here, and I was happy to see him again. I missed that. Even Happy he was also here, seeing me and Pepper now makes him so happy.

Bruce was now a doctor or a huge one, he keep on trying to get Hulk and him as one. Not sure how he will do that but, he stays positive.

Natasha was still Natasha, she kept on seeking all the people, she feels like that is all she can do, she even helps Rhodey with military things.

For me and Pep, we started to enjoy here as well, we took morning walks and runs. And walked all over the place daily, the team still knew I gave more of attention to Pepper just when needed I'll be with them and Pepper stayed with me trough all that too. It was nice seeing her in action as well and of course our daughter.

.....