Part Ten

Tony Pov

"Tony, hospital!" James told and we nodded inagreement.

"Pepper, honey?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I trust her Tony." Pepper told smiling at me, as she close her eyes in pain.

"I promise, Tony make Pepper comfortable." Natasha told as Bruce help her. I picked Pepper up briadal style.

" Tony, I can walk." She told laughing at me.

"I know just easier." I lay her down on the bed and smiled at her.

"You're smiling?" She asked smiling at me, her hair loose laying down her shoulder.

"Exited atually and scared, at once. You?" I asked her, she smiled at me, her soft caring smile.

"Me too." She said taking my hair out my face.

"You are going to be just wonderful.". I told and she smiled at me holding my hand, I went in and kissed her as Natasha arrived.

Pepper Pov

"So, everyone is waiting while we are here. Pepper how do you feel and presurre." Nat asked me smiling.

" No, just pain." I replied looking at Tony.

"Is that a problem?." Tony asked worriedly

"No, just do this. It will get you started, Tony lift Pepper's head that she is half sitting up. " As she put me into postion.

"Any names yet?" She asked us gentley sitting by my legs.

"Morgan." Both Tony and I said. She smiled.

"So Nat? Have you fought about kids?" Tony asked her and she looks at him eyebrows raised.

"Don't you ever listen?" She asked him and I look at her confused, she caught my attention. "When I was widow, they cleaned us. I can't have kids even if I try. Your lucky Pepper." She told smiling at me.

"Nat, I'm so sorry." I replied sadly.

"For?" She asked me soflty

"That your doing this now." I told and she smiled

"Promise me, that you two will take care of her. I have no one, even my sister, well she isin't even my..."

"Nat, we promise." Tony told standing up giving her a hug.

"Would you like to be Morgan's guardian?" I asked as Tony smiled at me.

"See, my wife has the best ideas." Tony told as we smiled.

"When someome got pregrant we would abort and tear everyting so... yeah before..." She told as Tony and I look at each.

"Really?" I asked gentley

"I will do my best." She told as I smiled at her.

"You better this is our kid." Tony told and I closed my eyes.

"Nat, I feel pressure." I replied closing my eyes, Tony run to my side holding my hand. I look up at him.

"You got this Honey. You always do!" He told and I smiled at him. He kissed my cheek.