Part Nine

Pepper Pov

Days past and Tony and I still stayed at the tower, I didn't care where we was as long as we are together. Somehow they figure a few things out already somehow it was good seeing Tony do what he is good at. Somehow I also knew our little girl would be here soon.

I woke up and saw Tony was gone, I knew he was with the rest so I stood up and Friday voice came on.

"Good Morning Mrs Stark."

"Morning Friday."

"Mrs Pepper, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good thank you."

I stood up got dressed as I finished I felt this pain in my back moving to my stomach.

"Friday, is the baby okay?" I asked, a scan fulled my body.

"Mrs Pepper, braxton hicks are starting."

"Thank you Friday." I told and went to Tony, a walk would be good.

....

I saw Tony sitting by the grew, enjoying talks. Everyone was now just friend. Doing their own things. Somehow it all seems pointless but, still thinking.

"Morning Pepper!" Everyone yelled looking at me.

"Morning!" I told and closed my eyes.

"Whoa." I replied feeling a pain much severe now.

"Peps." Tony asked looking at me. He stood up and put his hands on my shoulder as he lead me to a conor.

"And now?" I asked him as he smiled.

"Honey, 8 months pregnant and you still look beautiful." He told smiling kissing my cheek as he placed his hands on my womb.

"How is she?" He asked as I smiled

"Jumpy the whole morning already." I told smiling knowing the back pain.

"Really? Kicking?" He asked going on his knees on the floor kissing my stomach.

"Sort of." I replied gentley.

"What do you mean?" He asked standing up looking at me.

"Have this pain somehow." I told and closed my eyes, Tony saw.

"Friday..." I cut Tony off

"Already did, braxton." I told as he smiled at me gentley.

"Friday!" He yelled

"Tony!" I yelled at him but, another pain hit, this one way worse and now every few minutes

"Pepper!" He yelled holding my shoulders for balance.

"What is going on?" I asked him softly.

"Peps, I need to make sure. Friday, scan Pepper, full body." He told and I look up at him as Friday scanned me.

"Mrs Stark, seems to be in labour." Friday told as Tony look at me looking scared and worried.

"Tony, I can't believe I'm saying this, trough all the things with you, I'm scared." I replied as he smiled at me.

"Pepper, you are the most strongest woman I know." He told and I smiled closing my eyes in pain when I opened my eyes his face was against mine.

"Friday, how long until our daughter is born?" Tony asked and I held onto him from pain.

"Amprox an hour sir." Friday told and I stared to panick.

"Tony..." I mummered under breath as Tony run to the rest.

"What now Tony?" I yelled wanting to hit him in the face.

Tony Pov

"Um..." I yelled looking at everyone looking at me.

"Tony, you okay?" Natasha asked worried.

"Bruce, are you a good doctor?" I yelled worried "Friday! Is he?"

"For this, no sir. Miss Romanoff would be."

"Friday, how can she?" I yelled looking at Pepper smiling gentley, while she held the wall.

"Wait, why?" Natasha asked as Pepper walked to us holding her stomach doing breathing exercises.

"Tony." She mummered under breath

"Pepper!" Natasha yelled running to her.

"I'm okay Nat, thank you. Tony let's go to the hospital." She replied looking down, her water just broke.

"Pepper, I can help. I did this before, and you are in pain, and handeling good." Natasha told as Pepper look at me, all stood up looking at Pepper and me.

"Pepper?" I asked looking at her, her blue eyes look at me in pain, she looked at Natasha nodding.

"Bruce, I'm going to need the infimary. Pepper let's go meet your daughter." She told smiling at us.

"Bruce, I need the following. Tony get Pepper on the bed and... Okay, this is not a assacsian. More calmly!"

"Wait! What?" Pepper yelled looking at me.

"Pepper everything is going to be alright." I told her, I can see Natasha is scaring her now. And so am I. Everyone backs off.

Natasha, was not a person to mess with, but my Pepper. She didn't care.

"You sure?" Steve asked Natasha also unsure about this.

"You need to do this gentley not like the onces before." Clint told and I look at him.

"Before?" Pepper yelled looking at me.