Part Four

After a few days, I got better Pepper stayed by me. I was so glad to have another journey with her.

She was laying on the couch next to my bed... "So beautiful." I replied realising I just said it loudly. Her eyes went awake and look at me.

"Morning Honey." I told as she looked at me.

"Tony, you are not a early person after all." She told laughing at me, as I realised it was afternoon.

"Alright afternoon." I told gentley as she stood up walking to me. Out of exitement, I placed my hand around her stomach.

"So, is this a Morgan?" I asked as she look at me.

"Tony, I don't know if this is a boy or a girl." She told placing her hand ontop of mine.

"Who cares, its Morgan." He told as I saw her roll her eyes.

"Don't like it?" I asked as she sit down next to me.

"No, I love it. How did you know?" She asked me

"My dream, and the way you smiled. Seems that you knew too."

"With you everything is possible." She told as I laughed.

....

Steve Pov

I saw Tony and Pepper talking, is this the life he explained, how can I?

I walked in as Pepper turn to me. "I'll see you two later." She told walking out, I smiled at her.

"Captain." Tony smirked.

"Stark..."

"You don't ussally call me that." He told and it was true.

"Is that the life you explained?" I asked and he nodded standing up walking to me.

"Steve, you can too." He told and I looked away, as he tap my shoulder.

"By the way, is everyone here?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have something on my mind." He told and everyone looked at him.

"Must I call Pepper?" I asked as he strugged.

"No, this concern me. Since I have a kid on the way. She and that baby is my second chance. I want to retire, tap out. I know trough all this but, I want to be with Pep, give all this up. I can't loose her again." He told, all this came from his heart.

"The farm life?" I asked smiling as he nodded. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I have to get back to the force anyway." James told and I nodded.

"I'm heading home, or to the place we live now. To find some hope." Thor told

"Captain Marvel went already back." Natasha told.

"Nat, this building. Its yours. I don't want this anymore." Tony told as we look at him.

"Hmm... exucse me!"

....