Part Six

Tony Pov

I got distrauted and saw at the sight of my eye Pepper, the look she always gave.

"Tony, what's wrong?" She asked gentley and I smiled knowing how she knows me so much.

"Will I make it as a father?" I asked her as she look at me, joining me in my lap.

"No." She told smirking at me wiping my hair ontop of my face, I look at her.

"You will not make it as a father, you will be an great dad." She explained looking at me.

"How did I deserve you?" I asked wiping her hair out her face, she had a flower dress on, bare feet and her hair was loose.

"You don't." She laughed as I smiled at her. I pulled her in and put her head on my shoulders as we both kept still looking out hearing the birds. It was for sure more calming then the city.

We stayed for a few minutes like that until she took my hand and placed it om her stomach. She raise up looking at me.

"Baby is kicking again." She told smiling bright, I followed with her, she laid back onto me and my hand stayed by her stomach.

We stayed like that until I got an idea.

"Do you want to have fun?" I asked and she look at me.

"Tony, what are you up too?" She asked looking in my eyes her blue sky eyes.

"Come with me." I told as she climb of and I took her hand and lead her off the stoep to the rivier, we had a speedboat and the sunset was amazing at this time.

"Tony?" She asked smiling knowing that we are going to climb in the speedboat.

"What?" I asked her as she look into the sky.

"You are just something else." She laughed, I love that little laughs she has, I really hope our baby has it too.

I climbed on, and took her hand and lead her on. I led her to sit down as I started the engine, we took off. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw her smiling at me, she put her head onto my shoulder, her arms around my waist.

After a while we gazed into the sunset. After a while we went back. I climbed off and led her out. She looked at me, and I at her. Now she has a plan.

"Last one in, makes dinner." She told smirking.

"You're on!" I yelled as we took off.

"Don't fall!" I yelled at her I went easy on her, I liked that.

She got there first, she looked at me.

"You went easy on me didn't you?" She asked me out of breath.

"Maybe, you?" I asked as she laughed.

"Well suprise me." She told and I raised my eyebrow confused.

"Did you forget already? Dinner." She told going to the kictchen.

"I fought I will?" I asked as she smiled.

"I like team work." She laughed at me.

"Honey, you!" I told and kissed her, as she followed.

....