Part Three

Tony Pov

I walked out with Nebula, I saw Steve. I was so happy.

"Couldn't stop them."

"Neither could I."

"I lost the kid."

"Tony, we lost..." Steve told and I cut him of I need Pepper!

"Is Pep..." I asked as I saw her running to me crying looking at me.

"Pepper!" I yelled and embrace her with a kiss. "It's okay." I told to keep strong but, I know she was broken.

"Let's go." They took me in, get me some help and medicine.

Pepper stayed with me the whole time, she was so happy and so was I.

"Pepper, I'm so sorry." I said as she lay next to me, she closed my mouth with her finger.

"Shh, your back." She said brithly giving me a kiss. She took my hand and lay it on her stomach.

I look at her confused. "Pep, what's going on?" I asked looking at her, she smiled

"What did you tell me last I saw you." She asked me, her hair laying loose on the pillow next to me.

"Our wedding?" I asked smiling.

"That too but, what more?" She asked me laughing at my comment.

"My dream, Morgan." I told as she smiled holding my hand aroumd her stomach. She smiled hoping I would know, I raised and eyebrow and realised what I just said and where my hand is.

"Honey, you're..." I asked smiling

"I'm expecting Tony!" She cried as tears run down her cheeks and I was in shock.

She smiled at me, I mumbled "You're pregrant?" She nods at me I smiled at her a huge smile on my face her hair in her face, I stroked away and pulled her in for a hug.

I screamed in joy forgetting everyone is just next door. Pepper look at me.

"Tony!" She yelled laughing. In a few second everyone was standing there. "I'm going to be a dad!" I yelled as all laughed and smiled.

"Wait! They are not so excided they know?" I asked as Pepper nodded.

"I didn't, congrats you two!" Carol said smiling as all smiled.

"How did they?" I asked smiling looking at Pepper.

" Well I didn't had a choice. Long story." Pepper told gentley

"She fainted like grazy, didn't eat, nor sleep, vomited." Rhodey told as I look at Pepper in disbelief.

"You..." I replied kissing her cheek.

"No more surpises." I explained as she smiled nodding.

"Is she okay now?" I asked as Bruce smiled "Tony, both are good. It's you that we are worried now."

"I'm okay." I replied smiling looking at Pepper I cannot believe she is having a baby, our baby.

....