Part Fifthteen

"Morgan, do you want an Icepop?" She nodds happily. "Will you give some of the other friends too?" He nodded taking Clint's kids and Cassie.

"I also!" Peter yelled following her.

"She is such a joy Pepper."

"You both have a beautiful daughter." I smiled knowing how much she has Tony and my persona.

"Thank you." I told and something Morgan said still bothered me.

"Morgan, honey did you see daddy?" I asked as all turn to me as Morgan came with an ice-pop.

"Mommy, we were at a place. I was older. We sayed goodbye." She told and I covered my face. Steve put his hand on my shoulder.

"It was the stones, it was a moment for him that he needed. Called the after life." He told smiling as all smiled. I was happy at last.

Everyone sit down, I went downstairs. I saw a letter with Tony's mask.

A new one with memories stood on the letter.

Dear Pep, I hope I'm wrong and came down and take this note and burn it, if not so. Know that I love the two of you so much.

There is a obitury on number 1
Number 1-3000 get it Pep?
"I love you 3000"
There is 3000 memories for you and Morgan for like number 4 all our memories together 6 for future needs. Behind is all 3000 meanings.
Num 16 is for Morgan on her 16th birthday with instruction and a letter.

Thank you Pepper for all the wonderful memories with you and Morgan. I love you both 3000. I put this here for you.

Bye Pep, will see you again someday. Love your ironman Tony.

I cried as I turn the paper with all 3000 meanings on it.

I went up,I got Tony's Ironman head and put it down. "Tony leaved this by my table and wrote incase he passed away." I told as all smiled, as we watched.

After that we all went outside, I took the heart I made for him, that he leaved there for me. Tony and his jokes. I put it on a few flowers.

I held Morgan as I walked first all followed behind. All was there.

After that all went home Morgan and I look at each and hugged. We went up stairs, she slept with me, I held her close, we kept talking about Tony after a while we both fell asleep smiling at the good memories.
....

As the time, months, years went on. We stayed close with the rest, Captain America made an entrace a few days after Tony's funeral and he was now old, Morgan knew who he was I did after looking at him closely. He passed away a year after, Hulk's arm stayed like that. Everyone departed their own ways, many did their own thing like Thor going away on the galaxy, Clint is now a stay home dad.

Morgan and I continued our lives, and I kept Tony's business and Morgan was next, we stayed at that house. In times when I need Tony or Morgan need her dad we go downstairs take his helmet and press a number and saw Tony talking to us. It felt like he was still there.

As the years past Morgan grew, she always talked about her father and I about my husband Tony, we never forget his voice sure, it faded but that helmet kept track.

Peter Parker aka Spiderman always looked after Morgan after all this years and called her not Morgan but sister.

On Morgan 16th birthday, I took her down and showed her the measage and a huge box just for her. On a note.

Dear my Morgan

Today you are 16th, happy birthday my little girl, I still rememeber the day you came into this world so fragile and small and your mom's face a huge smile.

I hope Pink and Blue is still your color if not I'm so sorry. I made mom one for our wedding anniversary, I hope she use it one day. And I hope you do too. Love you 3000 my baby girl today you were 4 now 16th. So proud of who you become. Take care of you both.

Love your dad Tony Stark.

She opened it, I knew already. When she opened a Iron suite was made for her with the name written Maguna in pink and blue the same as ours. He made it perfectly and in size. She put it on, a huge smile on that face, she jumped at me with a hug.

I was so proud of her, how big she become, mostly I was proud of Tony on what be build and did together and also this memories left for Morgan.

We continued our lives until we had to go and live with Tony.

Losing Tony was devastating, but at least we know he died a true hero and is finally at peace.
We are surrounded by so many loving friends and family, most importantly we are together.

The End