Part Seven

Pepper Pov

I was woken up by Breakfast in bed, I looked around and saw Tony was already up.

I took the breakfast and saw a letter...

Morning my baby Pep.

When finish eating come down, I have wedding present for you get dressed then we go for the ultrasound.

Love Tony

I smiled and ate. I can hear Tony downstairs.

...

I awalked downstairs and saw a huge box by the stairs with a big note.

My Honey, remember the Christmas Bunny. Well this is beter, since you let me keep mine this is for you. Happy 4 months anniversary.
Love Tony.

....

I wondered, Tony has werid gifts.
I went strait on it and opened.
The box flew open and a blue/gold suit stood in there. Named Rescue...

"Rescue?" I asked

"You always save me." I turned around and saw Tony smiling at me.

"It this mine?" I asked as Tony smiled.

"Fit it on."

"How?" I asked exited.

"Do this." He said showing a braclet.

"When you just show like this." He told with his hands. I did and it came flying on my body.

"I love it Tony. Thank you." I replied happily.

"Now we can fly together."

"Not sure yet." I laughed nervously.

We both came to a hug and a kiss.

.....

We arrived at the hospital, Tony opened the door for me as we both walked out to the door.

We both were shown to her room, Tony held my hand the entire time, I could somehow feel he was nervous.

I pulled him to my side, I quess he noticed how I looked at him.

"Exiteced?" He asked as I smiled.

"And nervous." I told smiling looking at him nodding.

....

I was shown to the room as Tony followed behind.

Tony helpled me lay down, at first I could on my own yet, he insisted.

The doctor camed in and put the ultrasound on.

He lifted my shirt and that's when I noticed Tony didn't like that idea at all.

"Is there maybe a woman doctor availible?" He asked and I gave him the stink eye for respect. Somehow I was laughing in the inside as well.

"No, sorry Mr Stark only me." He told and I could see Tony was upset, I took his hand hold it tight and mumbled to him.

"Tony, it's okay. You are here." He smiled at that putting his free hand on my shoulder. I liked how protected he was over me.

"Let's have a see, shall we. " He told as he put some jelly on my round stomach.

"How does it feel?" Tony asked me laughing looking discusted. I laughed.
"Just cold."

He placed the ultrasound on my womb, imidatley we could hear the beating.

"What's that?" Tony asked worried.

"That your little one's heartbeat, strong." He told I just saw Tony looking at me with a huge laugh on his face I was smiling.

He moved around with the ultrasound, he showed us on the screen, when he stopped.

"Here is your baby's arms, legs, head, body, and little hands." He told I burst into tears Tony just kept starring at the screen in aww...

He looked down at me and smiled.
"Our baby." He mumbled I nodded.

"Do you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked looking at us both. We both looked at each and smiled.

"Yes please!" Tony yelled happlily.

"Okay, then." He told smiling, as he moved the ultrasound.

"Mrs Stark, Mr Stark congrats it's going to be a baby girl." He told I was crying tears falling down my eyes, Tony was shocked, his mouth was opened, he saw me and was so happy, we embraced in a hug as he took the hair out my face.

"Pep, we are having a daughter!" He cried happily as I saw his eyes getting full of tears and escaped I joined in.

"Well I leave you two, when ready I'll be in the waiting room. Here are some photos." The doctor talked walking out.

I sit up as Tony and I embraced again, he was crying and couldn't stop, I looked at him.

"Tony, we are going to be okay." I told smiling as he smiled back.

"I know, just you, you make my world so save and so better." He cried as I kissed him holding him as we hugged.

"A girl?" He cried looking at me.

"A little girl." I smiled at him.

"Were having a daughter honey." He explained. I smiled at him.

"When we get home I'm decortaing Morgan's room." He told happily I laughed as him, it felt so unreal, he turn to my stomach.

"My little girl has been in here the whole time." He replied smiling at me. I laughed with joy with him.

....