Page Twelve

Tony Pov

"Natasha!" I yelled seeing Pepper crying I could feel my legs give in.

"Bruce! I need help!" Natasha yelled as he run in, he took Morgan from her and lay her down putting some air in her. I held onto Pepper, I can't see her like this. Suddenly I saw Pepper turning white, then she ever was.

"Pepper!" I yelled begining to tear up, Nat saw and run to us.

"Tony, she is in shock! Pepper, look at me, she is going to be okay. " Suddenly there was a cry filling the room.

"Pep, she is okay!" I yelled happily. Pepper was still in shock.

"Bruce!! Bring her here!" Nat yelled and took Morgan and placing her on Pepper chest, Pepper stared crying, her color returning. Nat, just fall to the floor crying too. Bruce embraced her, while I held Pepper crying too.

Morgan was crying Pepper was okay, I almost lost her too both. I cried as Pepper look up at me.

"I'm sorry." She cries

"You scared me, don't ever again." I cried knowing how she must felt all those years.

"I'm sorry!" We embraced in a hug and saw our daughter looking at us smiling.

"Look at her." I cried

"She is so perfect." Pepper cries of joy following with me.

I lay next to her while she held our small daughter, I held her head as small as she was, I looked at Pepper and knew we are parents.

Natasha and Bruce left us alone and after a few moments everyone entered to get a climpces of our daughter.

....

Days past and we went back home as a family to our farm house or eco-compound.

I must say our sleep got less, yet it was worth it.

As the time passed, our daughter grew. It was nice to see her grow from where Pepper and I held her as a baby waking us up or where we both watched her sleep in her cot or where she fell asleep in our arms, while Pepper hold her and I looked down at Pepper shoulder or where it's turn around with Pepper looking down at my shoulder. To hear a first laugh, where she moved around. Or where Pepper had to held her in the kicktchen with me cooking.

Till she started walking, that momemt wat just special for both of us, till we had to make the house friendly for her to walk and touch.

Till she started jumping on the bed waking us up screaming "Mommy!Daddy!" Or when she had a nightmare and woke Pepper up and I followed looking at Pepper with my head in Pepper's shoulder, then she layed in the middle with us fast asleep while Pepper and I smiled at each.

Or when it's my birthday and she and Pepper wake me up with a cake she and Pepper maked and you could clearly see Morgan decorated it and I loved every moment.

Or when it was mother's day and Morgan and I maked Pepper breakfast in bed and yeah, Morgan did the eggs and Pepper laughing when it was undone.

And Family night watching movies with us three on the couch or Morgan laying in our laps fast asleep while the two of us at our moment smiling down at her as we both kissed.

Morgan was now 4 years old. Scary how time flies, yet it says time flies when having fun, and this was fun.

Looking back at all that wonderful memories, somehow I knew my time with Pepper and Morgan was cut short and I didn't know why but, I felt scared Pepper knew something was up since she knows me well, but I keep making memories if that feeling was true or not,but I kept to myself until that day...

....