Part Five

Pepper Pov

"Hmm...esxcuse me?" I asked as all turn to me.

"Pep?" He asked me looking shocked

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Pep, you are the most important in my life now, you and our baby. You are still be the CEO of Stark industries. The Avenger building I want us to tap out. I know Natasha will make a wonderful..." I cut him off.

"Tony, none of that matters to me. You said no secrets." I told as he smiled at me.

"I just didn't want to upset you." I went to him and hugged him.

"I have been with you for a while now, you don't upset me." I replied kissing him.

....

Five months later, and effects of the disappearances are explored, with many of the team having experiences derived from the event.
For example, Barton is distraught at the loss of his family, and becomes a rogue warrior, travelling the world to massacre organized crime figures involved in the drug trade and child trafficking.

Steve Rogers leads a support group for those dealing with the loss of loved ones in the Blip.

Thor, who blames himself for failing to kill Thanos and was not to be heard.

Natasha stayed and kept on at the building, sometimes we kept tap.

James went on with his work at the airforce and stayed at the Avenger building with Natasha.

Okoye, kept also in tap so far I heard. Since I'm still at the Stark industry I always go and look.

Bruce dissapeared with anger, he and Hulk have to reconcile somehow.

Tony and I moved to our new home Eco-compound on a farm. I must say I love every moment of that, qiute, a dam. It was a nice place to raise our child.

Tony was right, he gave everything up. Still he had his suit. He wanted to destroy that but, I want him to keep it. Some of the tec he brought here as well but, only to help us. F.R.I.D.A.Y was our home system still.

My favourite part at night is laying with him on the couch watching a movie or even our wedding video under a few blankets, my head in his chest falling asleep, when I woke up sometimes I was in my bed, knowing he carried me up or sometimes infront of the tv both fast asleep or even his hand on my bigger stomach.

I was now almost 5 months pregnant getting bigger and feeling our baby move, kick and seeing Tony's huge smile on his face, sometimes even talking to our baby against my womb.

Soon it was time for a scan, and Tony are exicted with me for the gender.

I wonder, I fought looking at Tony sitting outside looking out at the rivier, then as always I knew something was up.