INTERVIEW

hello everyone!! i am so incredibly sorry i haven't updated in so long. i am putting this story on hold since i just don't have the passion i use to have for this story. but i decided to give this type of interview chapter with the characters before the story officially goes on hold. 

ME:  hello everyone! it's nice to meet you all!

ALBUS: it's great to be here!

SCORIPUS: nice to meet you too. 

DAISY: hi *waves awkwardly* 

JAMES: yes I would be honored to meet me too. 

EVERYONE ELSE: ...

ME: ..okay moving on! daisy, can you ever see yourself giving james a chance in the-

DAISY:  -no

SCORPIUS: you didn't even let her finish the question!

DAISY:  *daisy shrugs* she doesn't need to. i'd rather date a black squid than date james.

JAMES:  *scoffs* i'll have you know there are plenty of girls who would love to be your place. 

DAISY: what girls? where? i don't see any. i bet i could pull more girls than you. 

JAMES: well in fact a girl asked me out yesterday 

DAISY: then she needs to raise her fucking standards because-

ME: -how about we move on to the next question!? like before daisy murders  james..

JAMES: my daisy flower would never!

DAISY: oh yeah? watch me-

SCORPIUS: *wraps an arm around daisy's shoulder* why don't you go cool off? 

DAISY: *rolls her eyes and storms off*

JAMES: wait! carter! *chases after her* 

ME: okay anyway, next question, scorpius, how do you really feel about rose?

ALBUS: *scoffs* isn't it obvious? he is obviously in love with her. 

SCORPIUS: *blushing* n-no i'm not! she is just a know it all that thinks  she knows everything! 

ROSE: *enters the room* talking about me?

SCORPIUS: *rolls his eyes while blushing more* what are you doing here? 

ROSE: heard from daisy there was an interview going on, and i wanted to check it-

*a crash happens in the other room* 

EVERYONE: ...

ALBUS: oh shit i think daisy actually killed james! 

*everyone's eyes widen* 

ME: *chuckles nervously* well that's all for today! thanks for reading! 

*everyone runs out to see if james is still alive* 

the end!

okay now i just wanted to address some things before i put this book on hold. 

DAISY FEEDBACK!
i love getting feedback on my main characters whether it's praise or criticism because i love improving my character to be the best she can for the readers! and there are many valid reasons why to not like daisy, and i am not forcing you to like my main character, but if one of your reasons for disliking daisy is about her rejecting james then don't read my book. daisy isn't obligated to go out with a guy she doesn't like. she is rude to james because he doesn't respect her wishes. and She. Doesn't. Owe. James. Anything. 

JAMES'S ACTIONS! 
while i think i am mostly happy with the way i portrayed james in my book, i do not support his actions or behavior. i made his character flawed like this so we can watch his growth, but looking back at my work, i thought i was doing the right thing at the time, but i think i made have made him a bit...extreme. but i can't go back now, so i guess this is just the way james is. if you don't like him that's fine though! feel free to call him out on his behavior! 

REPEATING WOLFSTAR!
another thing i regret is pairing rose and scorpius. as much as i love enemies to lovers, i kinda wish i paired albus x scorpius instead. maybe i can still find a way to change it or i may just change it if i ever rewrite the story. so i am sorry for those who wanted to have repeating wolfstar, and i hope you're okay with rose x scorpius for now. 

ME NOT WRITING!
i am so sorry for the readers who were invested and now have to see the story go on hold, but i just am stuck at once place, and can't see this story going further at the moment. i am confident i will come back to this story, and i know i already lost some readers probably, but that's fine! when i come back and you decide that you don't wanna keep reading, that's fine! thank for all your support and feedback, i had a great time writing this story. i will be replying to some comments too. till next time xx
-sarah!