PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

        ELEVEN YEAR OLD Daisy Carter gripped her parents hands tightly as she walked down Kings Cross Station for the first time feeling overwhelmed with several emotions while approaching platform 9 ¾.

"Are you ready darling?" Elliot asked feeling the excitement radiating off his daughter

The petite brunette could only nod as her father sent her a grin before he slightly tugged the girls arm towards the barrier. Daisy inhaled sharply while running towards the barrier getting ready to go through the barrier for her very first time. 

After not feeling the impact, Daily softly opened her eyes only to be greeted by the sight many other children getting ready to say goodbye to their families making her heart melt a bit by the warm scene. 

"Oh we are gonna miss you so much!" Daisy's mother gushed bringing the girl into a hug making Daisy's attention move away from the children and towards her mother. 

"Don't worry mom, I'll be back for Christmas," Daisy soothed her mother hugging her a bit tighter. It was the first time Daisy would be far away from her parents, and the amount of nervousness she felt was an understatement. Her mother wouldn't be there for her to give cookies and tea when she was sad, and her father wouldn't be able to take her to muggle bookshops anymore during the weekends. 

Elliot gave a light kiss on his daughter's forehead before whispering, "Remember I will be proud no matter what house you're in."

Before Daisy could even reply, the moment was ruined by a loud train whistle making Daisy let out an excited squeal, "It's here, it's here!" she exclaimed, sending one last wave at her parents before scurrying off with the sea of children. Even if the idea of being so far away from her parents for long; Hogwarts had always been a dream of her since early childhood. 

The first year girl settled with an empty compartment making herself comfortable for the ride She let out a content sigh at the peacefulness in her compartment getting ready for some times to read and eat her mothers cookies that was safely packed in her bag. 

Though it seemed like her desire was denied as the silence was soon interrupted  by the compartment door opening only to reveal a platinum blonde boy who looked about the same age as Daisy.

"Sorry, but uh I was wondering if I could stay here. You see all the other compartments are full."

Daisy shrugged, "Sure." The boy seemed quiet and harmless, and Daisy could use some company anyway. Growing up, it was hard for her to make friends as it seemed like most children at muggle school only had interest on playing tag or who was "dating" who. 

The blonde sent Daisy a sheepish grin before taking a seat across from her. The two starred at each other awkwardly wondering who should start an conversation first. "What's your name?" Daisy asked trying to start to start a conversation with the blonde.