CHAPTER I

CHAPTER 1; INVITATIONS AND BBQS!

               LAYING DOWN on the couch, Daisy pressed on to the next episode of "criminal minds." Every summer back at home from Hogwarts, Daisy made it a personal duty to finish two muggle shows before returning as she didn't have muggle devices at Hogwarts. She let out a sigh in content, snuggling further into her pillow, but her state of comfort was soon interrupted by a familiar owl flying through her window with it's claws clutching a letter. Daisy almost in an instant knew what it was.

                She gave a quick thank you to the bird along with a treat before it flew out the window again leaving Daisy to stare at the letter in her hand. Each year; the Potters had a barbeque to celebrate the end of the summer, and being Albus's Potter's best friend, she was obviously invited. Carefully opened the parchment. She let out a small smile at her best friend's messy handwriting.

Dear Daisy,

My mum is forcing me to write this to you when I asked why she couldn't just write it, but she said "Albus Potter! Daisy is your friend, not mine, so stop being lazy, and go write your best friend the invitation!" so here I am writing you your invitation. I don't know exactly how to say this formally, but here goes nothing: Would you my beloved friend Daisy like to come to the manor for the annual yearly Potter BBQ? I hope that was good enough for my mum's standards, but anyway if you do come; you are also allowed to stay till school starts. Also the sooner you come, the sooner James stops complaining about how much he misses you.

-your best friend Al

            Daisy held back an eye roll at just the sight of James's name. The past four years at Hogwarts had been absolute torture for her dealing with James as it seemed like he was always around constantly bothering her. Now she was entering her fifth year, and she could only hope for some peace since this year was O.W.L.S for her which she needed to give all her attention to instead of figuring out places to hide from James (which by the way is useless.) Though it seemed like unlikely the boy would give up as James Sirius Potter was seriously persistent.

         Setting the letter aside on her nightstand, Daisy curled back into her blanket, pressing play on the episode wanting to get a bit more peaceful alone time before going to the hectic Potter household in a few days.

         CLUTCHING ONTO her suitcase tightly, Daisy walked down the stone path towards the Potter manor. Truthfully a part of her wanted to go back home as she seriously didn't want to face James after such a peaceful summer, but decided against it as she missed Albus and Scorpius way too much. Taking a deep breath, Daisy brought her hand up slowly to the door, knocking lightly praying James wouldn't be the one opening the door. Though it seemed like the universe was against her as moments later, the door opened revealing a bored James Potter before his expression lit up at the sight of the girl who he dearly missed over the summer.