ANOTHER NEW BOOK

I have to stop with the self promo but I am very excited for my new book so I wanted to share!!!! 
It's a love triangle with harry potter and hermione granger with a fem oc

There's no voldemort because i'm really bad at inserting  my oc into canon storylines, but i will add things from the original storyline. There will just be no voldemort because i want the golden trio to have a more happy childhood. 

here's the synopsis:  

 DARKNESS SEEMS to have been the only thing Harry Potter as ever seen. Growing up the way he did, he only has experienced slithers of happiness from time to time. But when there is darkness, there are stars. And Lydia Lovegood is the brightest star in the sky for Harry Potter.

THE MOON IS lonely at night. While the sun signals for the day to start, the moon signals the day has come to the end. Hermione Granger is the moon. All she has ever been seen as is a stuck up know it all. All her life she has felt so so lonely. She never did felt like she fit in. But she was forgetting: when the moon is out so are the stars.

OR IN WHICH
Lydia Lovegood
lights up the night sky.

LAST NOTE!
anyway I hope you decide to read!!!! :) I will update this book soon, sometimes this week.