27 (f)

key points:
-all same as last chapter :)
_______________________________________________________

i woke up and looked at my watch. it was 8:57 and duas first meeting started at 9:00 so i knew she was about to wake up. i just fell back asleep and then woke up 2 minutes later when duas alarm went off. i turned around and saw half of duas naked body covered with a blanket.

"good morning baby" dua yawned.
"good morning" i said back.

she usually just joins her first meeting of the day where her manager just talks to her producer and some reason she needs to be in it. she joins and mutes and turns off her camera.
_______________________________________________________

12:00 pm...

"y/n i have no meetings today other than the morning one!" dua said excitedly.
"oh really? yayyy" i giggled.
"yeah so we can do something" dua said.
"actually we need to go grocery shopping we're like out of food completely" i said.
"oh okay... when should we go?" dua asked.
"we can go whenever you want" i said.
"we can go now i guess" dua suggested.
"okay then go get some really clothes on" i laughed.

dua was just wearing a tank and short but no bra so you could kinda see everything. she put on a cropped shirt and some leggings and of course, a bra, and grabbed the keys.

"okay i'm ready!" dua yelled at the door.
"coming" i yelled back.

i walked to the door and gave dua a hug. we have been acting like a million times more affectionate since we've been together 24/7.

"cutie" dua giggled.

all i did was laugh and we left and got in the car.

"ooh it's a little chilly today" dua said.
"i mean it is like the middle of march, we haven't been outside in so long we don't even remember what the weather is" i giggled.
"well we will be inside anyways let's just get in the car" dua said.

we got in the car and dua decided to drive, she always wants to drive but sometimes i like to too. she turned on the radio because she never likes to drive without music.

"i love this song!" dua smiled.
"i don't think i've heard this before" i said.
"it's always on the radio" dua said.
"oh wait.. yeah i know this" i giggled.

we arrived at the store and bought everything we needed. we just bought essentials like shampoo/ conditioner, snacks, fruits, veggies, meat, and stuff like that.

we got home and out all the groceries away and me and dua sat on the couch.

"so.. what do you wanna do?" dua asked.
"make out with you" i said while squinting my eyes.

dua pulled me forward and starting kissing me. she moaned against the kiss, she always does. it's so hot.

__________________________________

sorry i haven't updated. i got a new phone and i couldn't remember the password to my account. thankfully i finally got back in <3

also i'm thinking of ending this story in a few chapters. sorry. i just haven't been that motivated to write anymore. maybe not end, probably just take a long break for like 1 or 2 months. oki bye.